nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

ranger123

I'm ok, but little kid has some problem. can't get in mood for discussion right now.
Thanks.
Sanjay, you are visit this site very now and then also even after your before post, but you are not answering your own question. I has seen you online many times, so you should give answer on your deifinition of successfull trade as per you.

Thank you and best of luck

Sanjay, you are visit this site very now and then also even after your before post, but you are not answering your own question. I has seen you online many times, so you should give answer on your deifinition of successfull trade as per you.

Something else is playing on mind right now. I'm readin TJ forum when feeling restless, have also not traded since Monday. I'll get back once in mood to discuss.

ranger123

Something else is playing on mind right now. I'm readin TJ forum when feeling restless, have also not traded since Monday. I'll get back once in mood to discuss.
If you feel restless due to loss in trading than you can share your mood here so we fellows can aslo share our experioence. This way you can feel good.

Because I think if anyone share during difficult times with others he will get good help and support from others.

Thanks Ranger.

For a start, can you guys pls list down the most actively traded equity derivatives and stock futures from the most liquid to the least.

And for those who are familiar with commodities, please list them too.

Please specify the respective exchanges trades are being transacted through.

Rgds,
Rishi

If you feel restless due to loss in trading than you can share your mood here so we fellows can aslo share our experioence. This way you can feel good.

Because I think if anyone share during difficult times with others he will get good help and support from others.

not trading related problem.

alroyraj

Thanks Ranger.

For a start, can you guys pls list down the most actively traded equity derivatives and stock futures from the most liquid to the least.

Rgds,
Rishi
The most liquid are obviously the most traded. Also the top 20 companies by market cap are the most active.Top are SBI, Unitech, Tata Motors and a still Tata Steel,Infosys and TCS offer ample volumes .However Nifty futures are the most actively traded always. And more recently volumes in currency trading in US Dollar-Rupee have increased significantly.

In commodities, Gold, Crude Oil ,Natural Gas and Pepper on MCX and Pepper on NCDEX are the most traded.

Note:commodities trading requires specific knowledge of the same depending on your experiences etc. eg Traders native to Kerala typically have a superior knowledge of Pepper markets (major supplier till recently), NRI of Crude etc.

ranger123

I trade in Reliance Ind shares only and not knowing much about other shares which are liquid.

This week on friday closign figure I ended positive by 1.3% of my trading capital amount.

Aloyraj sir, good you has sent some post, I do not know where others has gone. Even Nac is missing for long time here. I hope that he is doing good trading with borrow money.

Thank you

ranger123

Thanks Ranger.

Rgds,
Rishi

Hello Rishi, if you give your back ground in details on the reason for asking this information, wherethere you are fresh trader or a senior one. What you trade - shares or comodity. What is your style of trading and your overall experioence we all fellows can share and learn more fast from each other. I hope you understand my meaning.

Thank you

tnsn2345

I trade in Reliance Ind shares only and not knowing much about other shares which are liquid.

This week on friday closign figure I ended positive by 1.3% of my trading capital amount.

Aloyraj sir, good you has sent some post, I do not know where others has gone. Even Nac is missing for long time here. I hope that he is doing good trading with borrow money.

Thank you
Dear Ranger,

Well, I am always here. But more of an observer than a player. I guess this is similar to my trading trait. I agree that most of the active members on this thread have gone into hibernation as it often happens when there is nothing 'interesting' happening. But I am sure they will return soon.

Good to learn that you are profiting consistently. Keep doing the same thing again and again, get bored doing it, don't try anything new. You will soon realise that you are getting 'paid' to get bored. I also liked your approach and subscribe to the theory of trading one instrument. You see, there is no excitement here too, as you are tracking and trading only one scrip, come what may. This is a THE approach to make money in trading.

A friend known to me for over 12 years has been trading/investing/speculating/hedging etc etc only on one stock (part of Nifty and Sensex) and this he has been doing even before I knew him. He doesn't know (or rather want to know) what DJI, FTSE, HSI etc is, neither the US job market/housing data or closer at home, what is GDP growth projection, monsoon failure/success, composition of Nifty, OI, rollover, A/D, PCR etc or what is the Sensex level or even when are the General elections? For him the day starts with this stock and ends with it. And yes, he has only but grown wealthy all these years.

At worst in life one can still not be one woman man, but for successful trading one need to be one scrip (per market/method) man.

Regards,

Last edited:
Dear Ranger,

Well, I am always here. But more of an observer than a player. I guess this is similar to my trading trait.
Same here, people, I always read this thread. But have been very very busy since started Forex trading and a lot of new things to learn and lot of new forums/threads to read.

or even when are the General elections?
I hope at the least he knows when the results of election is out (If you look at the history on how markets have behaved. he ehe)

At worst in life one can still not be one woman man, but for successful trading one need to be one scrip (per market/method) man.
Nice one, he he...

everyone have a prosperous and safe trading........

Last edited: