nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

Trading was too pathetic, today. I lost some great amount. Market screwed me deeply and kicked me into the ditch. I am far down, worst than last week. uhhhhh.... The same Thursday last week I lost, Again this Thursday uhhhhh..... :( :mad:
I have started trading 2 months back and i love scalping/daytrading...Its my finding that Tuesdays/Thursday are days where you loose money no matter how good you are. I have earned one thuesday till first half and end up with loss in second half. So, i decided either not to trade or do small trading on Tuesdays/Thursdays. May it has got to do with some astrology.

alroyraj

I trade in Reliance Ind shares only and not knowing much about other shares which are liquid.

This week on friday closign figure I ended positive by 1.3% of my trading capital amount.

Aloyraj sir, good you has sent some post, I do not know where others has gone. Even Nac is missing for long time here. I hope that he is doing good trading with borrow money.

Thank you
If there is one script worth tracking it is Reliance. Everybody expected it to trend and so were disappointed. There is a saying that when the market participants come to a unanimous decision on where the markets should go it goes in the opposite direction.
Its good you traded what you saw. Reliance is highly liquid and is a well run business,its an ideal day trading stock. Your discipline is something commendable and worth appreciating. Keep it up.

Hi Ranger and other fellow traders,

FYI, I am a predominantly an intra-day trader trading mainly in equity derivates and commodities. Only about 10% of my trades i carry for the long haul. Are you guys trade for a living or part-timers with other means of income? Well, i am a full-timer. I sink or swim with the markets come rain come shine. Does anyone of you here in the same boat as me?

Awaiting for like-minded traders response. I will be glad to hear your ups and downs as a die-hard traders. I have a fair share of mine too.

Rgds,

Rishi

hi ranger and other fellow traders,

fyi, i am a predominantly an intra-day trader trading mainly in equity derivates and commodities. Only about 10% of my trades i carry for the long haul. Are you guys trade for a living or part-timers with other means of income? Well, i am a full-timer. I sink or swim with the markets come rain come shine. Does anyone of you here in the same boat as me?

Awaiting for like-minded traders response. I will be glad to hear your ups and downs as a die-hard traders. I have a fair share of mine too.

Rgds,

rishi
if we buy/sell on headlines, pretty soon we'll be selling newspapers at the news stands

Last edited:

ranger123

Hi Ranger and other fellow traders,

FYI, I am a predominantly an intra-day trader trading mainly in equity derivates and commodities. Only about 10% of my trades i carry for the long haul. Are you guys trade for a living or part-timers with other means of income? Well, i am a full-timer. I sink or swim with the markets come rain come shine. Does anyone of you here in the same boat as me?

Rgds,

Rishi
I do not kwow but I am always excited when ever I know about some full time trader. I think we all will learn greatly from experionced people like Rishi sir. It is my dream that one day I also will laeve my service and do full time trading only.

Currently I think Anurag sir and Nac are full time in trading carrier. Nac just start in April. I do not know much about other fellows but I think that Tnsn sir also will be a full time trader because he is very expeironced and different than we fellows and has very strict ideas of trading and risk management. I also think that Alroyraj and Aaditya sirs will also be more doing trading income than earnig from service.

Thank you and best of luck

ranger123

I have started trading 2 months back and i love scalping/daytrading...Its my finding that Tuesdays/Thursday are days where you loose money no matter how good you are. I have earned one thuesday till first half and end up with loss in second half. So, i decided either not to trade or do small trading on Tuesdays/Thursdays. May it has got to do with some astrology.
Gurchan, I think that this depend on your thinking and back ground and culture of beliveing such things. I will not say that you are right or wrong because I do not belive in this thing. Even if I say that you are wrong you will not believe because of your strong culture on such things. I study BCom and in this there was statistic subject which I did not understand when I doing graduation, but now after doing trading and doing service, I can now think of this subject and practicle use of statistics.

So I think it is more of statistical distribution of outcome and not astrology. Also as mentioned by senior trader fellows here in before posts, you should do only what is happening good for you. So if Tuesday and Thursday is not good then do not trade. Do some research activity on this day. Also for you after each trading day you will has a break I means, trading on monday, wednesday and friday only so you will has good mental balance and cool mind for trading.

I has also liked this idea to trade with one day break but I will not believe is astrology thing due to personal reasons. I will then check my result with all trading days result.

Gurchan, I think that this depend on your thinking and back ground and culture of beliveing such things. I will not say that you are right or wrong because I do not belive in this thing. Even if I say that you are wrong you will not believe because of your strong culture on such things. I study BCom and in this there was statistic subject which I did not understand when I doing graduation, but now after doing trading and doing service, I can now think of this subject and practicle use of statistics.

So I think it is more of statistical distribution of outcome and not astrology. Also as mentioned by senior trader fellows here in before posts, you should do only what is happening good for you. So if Tuesday and Thursday is not good then do not trade. Do some research activity on this day. Also for you after each trading day you will has a break I means, trading on monday, wednesday and friday only so you will has good mental balance and cool mind for trading.

I has also liked this idea to trade with one day break but I will not believe is astrology thing due to personal reasons. I will then check my result with all trading days result.

Very well said ranger. You will become a good mentor.

Though I do not prescribe to the idea that you should stay away from trading on Tuesday and Thursday. Trading is a mental war and this seems to be your achilles heel (weak point). Let's say you don't trade on these days and say after few months (god forbid), you start losing on monday and wednesdays ? First and foremost you will have to get rid of the fear and then analyze why it happens so. Is it because you become complacent of the gains you may have or let's may be some of your daily duty (esp done on these days, hampering your mental stability, don't forget Trading is mental battle).
Or may be in the worst case scenario, due to initial random losses in these days now you are scared of these days which in turn makes matter worse and thus giving more chances of loss. (you may want to do some research on "Post hoc ergo hoc")

Have a safe and prosperous trading.

ranger123

Very well said ranger. You will become a good mentor.

QUOTE]

Aaditya sir, thank you for your kind words, but I am a small trader in front of you senior fellows. My objective is not to become super rich by trading but it is to generate income which thorugh which I can earn my livinghoot. If I can manange only this much I will be the happy man. And if I am help full to other fellows I am also happy because like this only many fellows like you has help me.

Also many times I do not understand some non common words so I refer to online dictionary to understand it. Like in your before post I check online dictionary for 'mentor' word and then only I send this post.

Thank you

tnsn2345

... My objective is not to become super rich by trading but it is to generate income which thorugh which I can earn my livinghoot. If I can manange only this much I will be the happy man.

Thank you
Dear Ranger,

I don't know since how long you have been into trading neither how big you trade, but one thing for sure I could say that I consumed almost first three years of my trading career to get my objective close to your objective. And after going down the hill all during this time, I realised that my objective of getting super rich or quick rich was wrong. Only once I set my objective as similar as yours there was no looking back.

Your post just reminded me about about THE WORST trading mistake that I have ever committed. Being modest is one thing that can only help make money in trading.

Best wishes to you.

Regards,

p.s. Kindly PM me your queries or anything you may want to ask/know about my trading style/method. I assure you that I will be more careful with my words so as not to be 'strict' and demanding.:)