nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

ranger123

I am do well with my methods and style last week and also noting new things in my diary for future implimentasion.

Today, I am taking off due to major annoncment by RBI policy. So market may go wild in any direction. So I will sit outside and start tomorrow only.

Thanks and best luck.

ranger123

Hello all, there is no one coming here nowa day. Every body bussy trading I think so. We can continew on different things also related to our trading style and methods also here.

So I think we can share our weekly performance at the end of friday closing figur. I think we can just say if the week was plus or minus. If anyone want to give more information on the weekly performance, than he can give it also. I think this will help we to remain in touch for long time.

Freinds today, I start to leverage again after a brake of 1 year ago I has stopped leverage as I loose my capital. I has now doing good with my method and today also with leverage my performance was as per my accpetation so I am feeling confident to use leverage. I will use leverage at every one day gap, I means that tomorrow i will not use, then I will use and like that. This I am doing so because I shold not be over confidence about this change in my style. Also I has decided that on the day I use leverage I will do only half trades I do with out leverage days. So more leverage less trade till I am fully confiendence to grow my trades.

Thank you and best luck.

Just a reminder for Not so experienced Traders that tommorow is Last Thursday of the Month and all Futures are settled/rolled over. So very high volatility will be expected especially in the last 2 hours. *have burnt my finger in past, so i hope those who are not comfortable taming the bull/bear may stay away.

Also another instance Do not let In the Money (but just by few points) Options to be excercised, you will have to pay STT on the complete value and not just premium which can be huge.

Have a great trading

ranger123

Hello all, there is no one coming here nowa day. Every body bussy trading I think so. We can continew on different things also related to our trading style and methods also here.

So I think we can share our weekly performance at the end of friday closing figur. I think we can just say if the week was plus or minus. If anyone want to give more information on the weekly performance, than he can give it also. I think this will help we to remain in touch for long time.

Freinds today, I start to leverage again after a brake of 1 year ago I has stopped leverage as I loose my capital. I has now doing good with my method and today also with leverage my performance was as per my accpetation so I am feeling confident to use leverage. I will use leverage at every one day gap, I means that tomorrow i will not use, then I will use and like that. This I am doing so because I shold not be over confidence about this change in my style. Also I has decided that on the day I use leverage I will do only half trades I do with out leverage days. So more leverage less trade till I am fully confiendence to grow my trades.

Thank you and best luck.
Friends, I am positive last week as on friday closign figuare. I am positive by 3.4% of my trading capital money. My target return per week on the basic of my experioence is 4%, so I am less than my target.

Thank you and best luck to all.

Hi Jobbers & Scalpers,

Glad to hear you guys are very much alive and kicking as day traders. FYI. I am an indian residing elsewhere (PIO) and I would like join in this forum.

I am a day trader like you guys and would like to get some info regarding the facilities that you guys have to execute trades in India. I've got a long list of questions which i would like to put forth here. Can I?

Rgds,
Rishi (Fellow Scalper)

Quote: TOO REFINED AN EYE WILL SEE PATTERN EVERYWHERE.

ranger123

Hello Rishi,

We are no scalper / jobbers but are day trader. Some fellows like Nac, me are fresh and some like Tnsn, Anurag, Aaditya sir are senior in this business. There is some other fellows like Sanjay, Alyourraj who are in the middle but we all are learning from expeiorence of each other here only.

You can send your question and some senior fellow will answer it and fellow like me will learn duirng the discussion.

Thank you and best luck.

Last edited: