Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

@ crown bhai

Sabero Organics, Crest animations, BGR, Castrol, do you still hold positions in this?
Because, why i ask is that, there has not been much movement in this stock for the past three days.

How about taking IspatInd, IOB, Cairn. Your views please.

Saivenkat
Yes bhai
I am holding
Will post when I will exit
Exited from Cairn India @ 333 on 28 Sept (Long entry on 16 Sept @333.50)
Ispat, I avoid scripts below 30
IOB is strong, but I am not comfortable in entering long in it.

crown

Put Call Open Interest Analysis is showing that some pressure is being build on the upper levels. Though the overall trend is up and strong... but the chances of short time downside are still there. in case this happens nifty may touch the levels of 5900, where we can have good chances of entering long again in the nifty. 6300 has become very strong resistance level; and therefore, i am expecting a rangebound movement for some time. Raunak Bhai's indication in this regard is showing its signs of Nifty remaining rangebound during the October month.

hello guys,

I am back from vacation!

Sorry guys, I could not post charts from my software as it crashed while modifying to give output in charts. So, I am using Non-GUI interface now.

Anyways, as per my GA analysis

tomorrow nifty will go to 6119-6102.
weekly closing expected at 6000 levels.

Priya

rajeabc

hello guys,

I am back from vacation!

Sorry guys, I could not post charts from my software as it crashed while modifying to give output in charts. So, I am using Non-GUI interface now.

Anyways, as per my GA analysis

tomorrow nifty will go to 6119-6102.
weekly closing expected at 6000 levels.

Priya
Hi Priya , which GA software you are using ? trendmedium ? Is it just a ga software based or combined with NN or some other AI.

saivenkat

Hi Priya , which GA software you are using ? trendmedium ? Is it just a ga software based or combined with NN or some other AI.
+1, Also can you furnish here the link for downloading the GA software. Is it better than MT4?

Have a happy stay in TJ.

Saivenkat

Hello guys

I am using my own software.
I have seen many softwares and read many many articles available on net with regards to GA and NN. Both the methods are excellent but they are very time consuming.

one of the impressive softwares are xlpert for GA. but you need exactly know how to use it. Its not that easy as it looks.

For NN, software made by N. Lopez is great one.

Finally, with the help of one of my mathamatician friends, i have written my own C code to get the daily, weekly and monthly predictions for nifty.

Although now it is at very basic stage, i will try to improve it day by day. I have kept my deadline till 1st november. Till that time it should give me satisfactory results.

As it happned today, my prediction was 6119 but nifty closed much higher than that :annoyed:

Priya

Guys,

Just downloaded today's OHLC from NSEINDIA and its Low given as 6118.05 :confused:

I didnt see that level in full day. Though i was expecting nifty to touch 6119

Can anybody please explain??

Priya

crown

Put Call Open Interest Analysis is showing that some pressure is being build on the upper levels. Though the overall trend is up and strong... but the chances of short time downside are still there. in case this happens nifty may touch the levels of 5900, where we can have good chances of entering long again in the nifty. 6300 has become very strong resistance level; and therefore, i am expecting a rangebound movement for some time. Raunak Bhai's indication in this regard is showing its signs of Nifty remaining rangebound during the October month.
pressure is increasing on upper levels and 6200 has now become a very strong resistance for nifty to cross. the levels of 6100 are not safe. strong support is seen only at 5900 levels. till 6100 downside may be sharp and speedy... but thereafter..nifty is likely to dilute very gradually. entering short will not be a good option now..long entries in nifty can be initiated near 6000 levels with 5900 as stoploss. Or on the basis of EOD charts longs can be initiated near 6030 with stoploss of 5960. Uptrend is still intact... atleast.. till Nifty closes below 5960

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2