Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

crown

Any AI(Artificial Intelligence ) technologies whether it is Neural Network , Fuzzy logic etc are attempts to simulate human brain (thats the reason it is called AI).

You know the importance of experience in human life same is applicable in AI as well. How it works ,

First you design your system and then train that system using past data . And then if same kind of situation(or you can assign weight or many other things) appears in future your system will take it own decision. So your system would be as good as you train that. More past data then more accurate system.

For an analogy , look we entered market recently and still trying to learn but we have learn few conditions , ex . if Dow is down then high chance that Nifty will go down , or If FII put money and DII also put then market will go up or if net cash input is positive then market will go up or if there is any bad news market will go down or if reliance rise by 5% then market will rise by 2% (?) ...you can use these conditions to design your system with past data.

another example:Now if we consider Savant Sir brain as a system(I, not AI) , and our brain as a system then we will undoubtedly say that savant sir brain(system) is much more efficient than ours because it has been trained with more data (market exp) to understand market than ours brain or system.

I consider it much fancy technology and system . Why to use AI if we have I . One application of this technology is in flight Auto pilot.
very well said Raj bhai..I was under the impression [because of the abbreviations used by Priya] that she might be talking about some new trading skills, something new with regard to technical analysis etc. But after reading your post and some googling, I hundred percent agree with you. Moreover, the result of GA or NN or some other AI in trading will directly depend upon the trading skills of the person using such software. Therefore, if I am not skilled in trading.. no matter which GA or NN or other software I use, it will not yield proper results. Such Softwares can only be useful in doing more work in less time, required one understands the work to be done. Thanks bhai for the guidance.

crown

PGDIMES

I have 4 lot of CE 6200 .. So answer for ur Q is no. :)
Hi Rajeabc,

I'm finding you & I on the same boat all the time:cool:. I have 2 lots of 6200 CE with 1 lot of Nifty @ 6032 hedged with 3 lots of 5700 PE....So Priya your level wouldn't be met today:p...

crown

Entered long in Allsec Technologies @ 42.50

crown

Entered long in Berger Paints @ 113.90

crown

Crown Dear,

Do you swing trade in equities ?

Tc
Namaste Raunak Bhai..
First of all... thanks a lot for posting in the thread..
Bhai, actually I really don't know how to categorize if I am in swing trade or not..
I trade on momentum basically....with no preconceived notion (because right now i am still to learn) that what will happen in future price.. Then I keep on watching my scripts..if they are losing momentum for upside....the moment I observe that the upside momentum is totally gone and the script is started its downside journey... I book loss...otherwise I keep holding the scripts.....sometime....the gain is immediate while sometime it takes 3-4 weeks.....
I am trying hard to have some good command on my understanding....because having the understanding is not that big deal...but having command on the understanding is the only real thing required to be a grate trader like you.....

SwingKing

Namaste Raunak Bhai..
First of all... thanks a lot for posting in the thread..
Bhai, actually I really don't know how to categorize if I am in swing trade or not..
I trade on momentum basically....with no preconceived notion (because right now i am still to learn) that what will happen in future price.. Then I keep on watching my scripts..if they are losing momentum for upside....the moment I observe that the upside momentum is totally gone and the script is started its downside journey... I book loss...otherwise I keep holding the scripts.....sometime....the gain is immediate while sometime it takes 3-4 weeks.....
I am trying hard to have some good command on my understanding....because having the understanding is not that big deal...but having command on the understanding is the only real thing required to be a grate trader like you.....
You are on the right track Crown. One advise on this.

When you are wining make sure you add some positions. When you are losing, make sure you cut positions. In the end you want your profits to be large and losses to be small and that can happen only with position sizing.

Tc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2