Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

Hello guys

I am using my own software.
I have seen many softwares and read many many articles available on net with regards to GA and NN. Both the methods are excellent but they are very time consuming.

one of the impressive softwares are xlpert for GA. but you need exactly know how to use it. Its not that easy as it looks.

For NN, software made by N. Lopez is great one.

Finally, with the help of one of my mathamatician friends, i have written my own C code to get the daily, weekly and monthly predictions for nifty.

Although now it is at very basic stage, i will try to improve it day by day. I have kept my deadline till 1st november. Till that time it should give me satisfactory results.

As it happned today, my prediction was 6119 but nifty closed much higher than that :annoyed:

Priya
does that software need only one day data to calculate or historical data is also needed for the calculation. and what does NN stands for?

thanks

columbus

columbus

Guys,

Just downloaded today's OHLC from NSEINDIA and its Low given as 6118.05 :confused:

I didnt see that level in full day. Though i was expecting nifty to touch 6119

Can anybody please explain??

Priya
Confused with Nifty and Nifty future data.

rajeabc

does that software need only one day data to calculate or historical data is also needed for the calculation. and what does NN stands for?

thanks
Any AI(Artificial Intelligence ) technologies whether it is Neural Network , Fuzzy logic etc are attempts to simulate human brain (thats the reason it is called AI).

You know the importance of experience in human life same is applicable in AI as well. How it works ,

First you design your system and then train that system using past data . And then if same kind of situation(or you can assign weight or many other things) appears in future your system will take it own decision. So your system would be as good as you train that. More past data then more accurate system.

For an analogy , look we entered market recently and still trying to learn but we have learn few conditions , ex . if Dow is down then high chance that Nifty will go down , or If FII put money and DII also put then market will go up or if net cash input is positive then market will go up or if there is any bad news market will go down or if reliance rise by 5% then market will rise by 2% (?) ...you can use these conditions to design your system with past data.

another example:Now if we consider Savant Sir brain as a system(I, not AI) , and our brain as a system then we will undoubtedly say that savant sir brain(system) is much more efficient than ours because it has been trained with more data (market exp) to understand market than ours brain or system.

I consider it much fancy technology and system . Why to use AI if we have I . One application of this technology is in flight Auto pilot.

Any AI(Artificial Intelligence ) technologies whether it is Neural Network , Fuzzy logic etc are attempts to simulate human brain (thats the reason it is called AI).

You know the importance of experience in human life same is applicable in AI as well. How it works ,

First you design your system and then train that system using past data . And then if same kind of situation(or you can assign weight or many other things) appears in future your system will take it own decision. So your system would be as good as you train that. More past data then more accurate system.

For an analogy , look we entered market recently and still trying to learn but we have learn few conditions , ex . if Dow is down then high chance that Nifty will go down , or If FII put money and DII also put then market will go up or if net cash input is positive then market will go up or if there is any bad news market will go down or if reliance rise by 5% then market will rise by 2% (?) ...you can use these conditions to design your system with past data.

another example:Now if we consider Savant Sir brain as a system(I, not AI) , and our brain as a system then we will undoubtedly say that savant sir brain(system) is much more efficient than ours because it has been trained with more data (market exp) to understand market than ours brain or system.

I consider it much fancy technology and system . Why to use AI if we have I . One application of this technology is in flight Auto pilot.

Excellent explaination sir!
Thanks for this

The input what you are giving is most important thing for NN and GA.
I am using only spot nifty data from 1995 for my system. and I am trying to predict only spot nifty.

Priya

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2