Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

You are on the right track Crown. One advise on this.

When you are wining make sure you add some positions. When you are losing, make sure you cut positions. In the end you want your profits to be large and losses to be small and that can happen only with position sizing.

Tc
Thanks Raunak Bhai for this grate piece of advise...Actually, you are correct... I am doing it in the wrong way.... I add positions on loosing trades while cut positions on the profitable trade.....And...while I was sensing something wrong in my implementation of trading...I just couldn't figure out it...But you are grate Bhai...From now on....I will be following this.....
Thanks again bhai....

crown

pressure is increasing on upper levels and 6200 has now become a very strong resistance for nifty to cross. the levels of 6100 are not safe. strong support is seen only at 5900 levels. till 6100 downside may be sharp and speedy... but thereafter..nifty is likely to dilute very gradually. entering short will not be a good option now..long entries in nifty can be initiated near 6000 levels with 5900 as stoploss. Or on the basis of EOD charts longs can be initiated near 6030 with stoploss of 5960. Uptrend is still intact... atleast.. till Nifty closes below 5960
current put call open interest analysis
pressure is releasing on upper levels
6140 is appearing good support
shorts are covering their position
expect a huge upside within next couple of days, in case nifty hold 6140

crown

as expected the pressure is released significantly on upper levels. Entered long in Nifty. Expecting violation of 6200 in next couple of days.

crown

crown bhai...6200 bahut resistance de raha hai...abhi tak to....
bhai...during the last hour of nifty....i observed the pressure being released.....while yesterday... i was also finding the resistance....though...it is not wise on my part to predict...but in some way.... i think that the resistance is now over.....and i am expecting nifty going above 6300 during this expiry....

aage Allah Maalik...

crown

crown bhai...6200 bahut resistance de raha hai...abhi tak to....
current put call open interest
strong resistance has build at 6200 and 6100 levels.
strong support is between 5900-6000 levels.
chances of nifty trading/closing below 6100 are strong.
things changed within minutes...giving very less time to judge and react..
booked loss in my nifty long trade. :(

crown

Entered long in Sabero Organics @ 71
Entered long in Castrol India @ 502
exited from Sabero Ogranics @ 72
Exited from Castrol India @ 507

crown

josh1

current put call open interest
strong resistance has build at 6200 and 6100 levels.
strong support is between 5900-6000 levels.
chances of nifty trading/closing below 6100 are strong.
things changed within minutes...giving very less time to judge and react..
booked loss in my nifty long trade. :(
Do you think that Nifty will come down to 6000 or below?
If the answer is -yes, then why did you not reverse your position from long to short?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2