Nest Plus on Traderji

Raghuveer

Hello,
From where can we download Nest Plus starter pack?
For the last couple of days I am getting this error: "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at plus.omnesysindia.com."

Raghuveer

They shutdown their servers on holidays......
Now it is working.........
Thanks VEERAMUTHU.

The link for Nest Plus is giving only 1.4 while people are talking about 2.5.
How to find link for 2.5 on their site?

Shutting down NestPlus website on holidays is very strange (while Omnesys site is up). What might be the logic behind that? At least they should put a one line statement that their web site will be up only on working days.

sir, i saw this in reliance money , this was very usefull for me.
in nest trader too this is seen in index value bar , so i thought that this may also be possible in market watch too.

If somebody does not get headaches,then for experiencing the pain of headaches should definitely trade with NOW. This trading software is the most difficult to handle I have found ever. :mad:

Last week I was using NOW V 1.7.1.0 . It was working but suddenly started crashing many times in the day. I then updated to NOW V 1.8.4.3 . Things got easier and NOW started working again.

Today the latest version of NOW i.e. 1.8.4.3 started crashing since 9:15 am. Everytime I saw the details of the problem , it gave different fault modules, sometimes it was NOW.exe crash , then APP Hang B1 , then MSVCR100.dll not found [inspite of being present including the System32 Folder & SysWOW(64) Folder]

Then I started getting Headache ....oh it is really painful. :annoyed: First I addressed myself and took a glass of water to control my High Blood Pressure thanks to the irritating fault modules of NOW.

After relaxing for sometime again I started for the Warfare with NOW. I uninstalled the latest version . Then installed the older version 1.7.1.0 and was bewildered that now this version started working properly. :eek: :confused:

I learnt that there are Cycles in Trading but after using NOW I felt that there are cycles in Trading Softwares too. I am getting ready for the older version crash within a couple of days from today and then I will again re-install the newest version. The cycle will go on.

Though in reality I expect mercy from the developers of NOW :sos: . Headaches are really painful. :down:

@NEST PLUS, the programming language on PULSE and Amibroker(AFL) are they similar or is there a big difference...

Can you also let me know the basic difference between writing a strategy on PULSE and on AFL??

sir

i m using nest plus starter pac i m facing some issue like

1. candle doesnt change sometimes though rates changes
2. wenever i tried to draw trendlines it hangs and says encountered some error and need to be closed

pl solve these issues

Raghuveer,

Starter Pack comes with the plus package in the trading terminal. It is built in. Please contact the plus helpdesk and they should be able to help you.

Veeramuthu,

On weekends and some holidays we do clean up and the website is down for a while. Please bear with us.

Bharath,

The languages are different. Pulse is slightly elementary and hence easier compared to AFL.

Sachin,

Can you please contact our helpdesk on plus.omnesysindia.com and show this on teamviewer. I don't think everyone is facing this,so this might be a one off broadcast related issue.

rohitsx

Can anyone tell me how to backfill Nestplus charts and data tables in zerodha trader?

manojborle

Nest Plus

I have suscribed to quarterly edition of trader plugin today but when I am clicking on start trading in Amibroker, in Zerodha trader I am getting a screen saying buy subcription.

Please advise what can be done to solve this issue

Thanks