Nest Plus on Traderji

I am using Nest plus plugin through NOW (RKG).

While seeing the 5 minute chart I have observed that instead of candles changing at, say, 9.20 , 9.25 , 9.30 but changes at 9.22 , 9.27 , 9.32 ...so on and the first candle of the current day and the last candle of the previous day gets distorted and changed shape and so on all the subsequent candles of the day, and due to this never matches to any other normal SW Charts which changes price candles at regular clockwise 5 minute interval.

Any explanation or remedy for this?

manojborle

I am using Nest plus plugin through NOW (RKG).

While seeing the 5 minute chart I have observed that instead of candles changing at, say, 9.20 , 9.25 , 9.30 but changes at 9.22 , 9.27 , 9.32 ...so on and the first candle of the current day and the last candle of the previous day gets distorted and changed shape and so on all the subsequent candles of the day, and due to this never matches to any other normal SW Charts which changes price candles at regular clockwise 5 minute interval.

Any explanation or remedy for this?
I was also experiencing the same problem with Zerodha trader plus charts, so I asked nest plus guys but they said they provide data feed from 09:15 AM and so next candle will complete at 09:21 AM and so on...
I didn't understand the logic but he said there is nothing he can do So I didn't pursue much, I have purchased Amibroker for charting and subscribed to GDFL for data feed(as their data is the most accurate)

Nest Plus

I have suscribed to quarterly edition of trader plugin today but when I am clicking on start trading in Amibroker, in Zerodha trader I am getting a screen saying buy subcription.

Please advise what can be done to solve this issue

Thanks
You have to subscribe to nest plus API which cost you 295/month contact nest support desk

manojborle

You have to subscribe to nest plus API which cost you 295/month contact nest support desk
I have subscribed to Plus trading plugin for 3 months, I don't think there is any other subscription.

I have subscribed to Plus trading plugin for 3 months, I don't think there is any other subscription.
Have u subscribed for global data feed ? if yes then install their data feeder and you will get the (amibroker to nest) afl plugin in your amibroker formulas just drag it on your trading system in amibroker (dont directly trade with real money, test it for 2 to 3 trading days)

manojborle

Have u subscribed for global data feed ? if yes then install their data feeder and you will get the (amibroker to nest) afl plugin in your amibroker formulas just drag it on your trading system in amibroker (dont directly trade with real money, test it for 2 to 3 trading days)
yeah i am not trading directly, today i just checked whether orders are going to zerodha trader and checked with line pair trading only as I am working on price action trading method

lvgandhi

I have zerodha trader ie nest trader as zerodha client and NOW as vns finance client in the same pc. I have installed nest plus in nest trader. If I click again to install it for NOW, I don't get option for installation. I get option only to repair or remove. Can I use nest plus in both simultaneously in both

manojborle

I have zerodha trader ie nest trader as zerodha client and NOW as vns finance client in the same pc. I have installed nest plus in nest trader. If I click again to install it for NOW, I don't get option for installation. I get option only to repair or remove. Can I use nest plus in both simultaneously in both
I think they have explained this in their video, it says if you want to other broker's nest trader also then the installation procedure is different.
You please check with their video and your problem will be solved