Status
Not open for further replies.
ssnkumar said:
Anybody tracking these two stocks?
Please give me some hint/info on these.

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,
Rama Newsprint:No buy signal yet........if it takes out the 15.5 area,is a buy from the weekly chart perspective.

Vishal Exports:This one was looking bad 2 weeks back,but now grinding its way out of trouble.Still has some resistance at the 25 area....Keep it on your radar!

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Narendra,
Rama Newsprint:No buy signal yet........if it takes out the 15.5 area,is a buy from the weekly chart perspective.

Vishal Exports:This one was looking bad 2 weeks back,but now grinding its way out of trouble.Still has some resistance at the 25 area....Keep it on your radar!

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,

Thanks for the quick reply :)
I have one more query regarding these.
Are these good for long term (3-4 years) investment!?

Thanks,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Hi Saint,

Thanks for the quick reply :)
I have one more query regarding these.
Are these good for long term (3-4 years) investment!?

Thanks,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,
Sincerely,am not the right person to ask that.......Need to ask others who are good in their fundamentals.Always best to look at fundamentals and choose appropriately,then use technicals to enter into the counter.But whether these 2 are great in the long term to buy and hold.....sorry,my friend,can't help u there!

Saint

Just looking at the charts,few more that are looking good to go.

TIL:Nice long base from June and now resuming its uptrend.

SHANTI GEARS:Also same as above....3 mths in sideways pattern and looking to resume its uptrend.

MSK PROJECTS:Yet to confirm its resumption of an uptrend,but looking good above 76

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,
Another good one==Shanti Gears==thanks!!

Avinash

saint said:
Nice move today in Garden Silk....hope you took it as well!!
Taking profits in Garden Silk......nice 22% in less than 5 days.Nice.Thanx,SSM........great find!!

Saint

saint said:
Hi Narendra,
Sincerely,am not the right person to ask that.......Need to ask others who are good in their fundamentals.Always best to look at fundamentals and choose appropriately,then use technicals to enter into the counter.But whether these 2 are great in the long term to buy and hold.....sorry,my friend,can't help u there!

Saint
Hi Saint,

The only persons I know are you and Amit.
So, if you think that, you are not the correct persons to ask, then please direct me to correct people. Or give me the correct link or url for posing this question?

Regards,
Narendra

AMITBE

ssnkumar said:
Hi Saint,

The only persons I know are you and Amit.
So, if you think that, you are not the correct persons to ask, then please direct me to correct people. Or give me the correct link or url for posing this question?

Regards,
Narendra
Hey Narendra my friend,
Saint is right in saying what he did.
It is a difficult call on RamaNews. It has languished for so long now even in great bull runs of the past.
I'm not aware of anything cooking at the counter.
But yet there are so many better scrips around.
Why don't you dig around and come back for feedback from the forum?
We'd be happy to assist.
Your Vishal exports seems ok for investing.

Hi Amit and Saint,

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions.
As you said in one of your previous posts, I also need to learn about checking the fundamentals of a company. I will start learning that soon.

I have 3 more shares about which I want to know your views.
1. Prajay eng
2. NTPC
3. Gujarat Ambuja.

All of these are doing good and have given good profits.
But, I want to know whether these are good for long term investment?

Regards,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.