New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE said:
Hey Narendra my friend,
Saint is right in saying what he did.
It is a difficult call on RamaNews. It has languished for so long now even in great bull runs of the past.
I'm not aware of anything cooking at the counter.
But yet there are so many better scrips around.
Why don't you dig around and come back for feedback from the forum?
We'd be happy to assist.
Your Vishal exports seems ok for investing.
Hi Narendra,
Understand your problems.......Just want to clarify a few things:There are many types of players other than the big funds,hedge funds,etc.I know of traders who use techno fundamentals and enter their trades.Yet others who only enter based on good fundamentals.There are others like Saint who are out and out technical players.....if fundamentals support their view,then great.Of course there are guys who are value players......yet others are momentum players.They can be further classified into short term players and long term players(what long term means is bet 6mths and 12mths!!).Then of course we have the investors.

Amit and Joy and Saint and Creameeee are fantastic traders......but each one is different.Saint is a technical trader......I am sure his style will be dour and boring to many as he talks charts,charts and charts...this pattern and that pivot.If you notice he never talks news or fundamentals,etc.But he,in his own style of trading, has made me a lot of money!!

Frankly if we want to know about charts,he seems that type of guy who would help us.But ask him about investments.....well I think he is the wrong person to ask.He has said in afew places that his brain is not wired that way.I have seen a few fundamental takes in this forum so far.Maybe you should ask Creameee or Amit.Think they are more techno fundamental players.

Sincerely,
Phoenix :cool:

AMITBE

phoenix said:
Hi Narendra,
Understand your problems.......Just want to clarify a few things:There are many types of players other than the big funds,hedge funds,etc.I know of traders who use techno fundamentals and enter their trades.Yet others who only enter based on good fundamentals.There are others like Saint who are out and out technical players.....if fundamentals support their view,then great.Of course there are guys who are value players......yet others are momentum players.They can be further classified into short term players and long term players(what long term means is bet 6mths and 12mths!!).Then of course we have the investors.

Amit and Joy and Saint and Creameeee are fantastic traders......but each one is different.Saint is a technical trader......I am sure his style will be dour and boring to many as he talks charts,charts and charts...this pattern and that pivot.If you notice he never talks news or fundamentals,etc.But he,in his own style of trading, has made me a lot of money!!

Frankly if we want to know about charts,he seems that type of guy who would help us.But ask him about investments.....well I think he is the wrong person to ask.He has said in afew places that his brain is not wired that way.I have seen a few fundamental takes in this forum so far.Maybe you should ask Creameee or Amit.Think they are more techno fundamental players.

Sincerely,
Very well said, phoenix. Couldn't have put it better.

phoenix said:
Hi Narendra,

Sincerely,
Thanks for the great analysis Phoenix.

phoenix said:
Hi Saint,
Am exitting the last third of IVRCL.....nice 55% gains.Super call,friend!!

Phoenix
Hi Phoenix,
Firstly,thanx for that nice write-up......on IVRCL,agree.Am getting out as well.Nice gains!! :)

All the best!
Saint

ssnkumar said:
Hi Amit and Saint,

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions.
As you said in one of your previous posts, I also need to learn about checking the fundamentals of a company. I will start learning that soon.

I have 3 more shares about which I want to know your views.
1. Prajay eng
2. NTPC
3. Gujarat Ambuja.

All of these are doing good and have given good profits.
But, I want to know whether these are good for long term investment?

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,
Chartswise,PRAJAY ENGG. looks good,still primary uptrend,If in,great.....if planning to get in ,please wait fora pullback first.
NTPC:Am in it personally.......it's one of those stocks that tests your patience. :) .After 6 weeks,am up 8%....and from the monthly still sideways.If you are planning to get in,wait for it breakout first followed by a pullback.Personally am getting out.I have something called a "boredom stop" and NTPC just hit it. ;)
GUJ AMBUJA:again in a primary uptrend.....looks good but as a short term play.

All the best!
Saint

AMITBE

saint said:
Personally am getting out.I have something called a "boredom stop" and NTPC just hit it. ;)
Funny, saint. :D

I too am in it and had hoped for 105 for exit.

ashimindia said:
Hi seniors,
What do u think about IDFC. Is it a good buy with 6 months perspective at cmp 67\. I have already got 456 in ipo allotment.
Looks good......Confirmation of uptrend once it takes out 72.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.