New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Taking profits in Garden Silk......nice 22% in less than 5 days.Nice.Thanx,SSM........great find!!

Saint
Taking 2nd third in GARDEN SILK......nice 28% in less than 5days.....once again,great going,SSM!!

Saint

saint said:
Hi Narendra,
Chartswise,PRAJAY ENGG. looks good,still primary uptrend,If in,great.....if planning to get in ,please wait fora pullback first.
NTPC:Am in it personally.......it's one of those stocks that tests your patience. :) .After 6 weeks,am up 8%....and from the monthly still sideways.If you are planning to get in,wait for it breakout first followed by a pullback.Personally am getting out.I have something called a "boredom stop" and NTPC just hit it. ;)
GUJ AMBUJA:again in a primary uptrend.....looks good but as a short term play.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint,

Thanks for the reply.
I have all the above three :)
I bought PRAJAY ENGG at Rs. 62, NTPC at Rs. 96.6 and GUJ AMBUJA before split (so the average cost price after the split is Rs. 58.5)

I wanted to make sure that, these are for long term and I can keep them.
That too PRAJAY is flying and I was bit nervous.

After looking at your message, I am bit confidant now and decided to hold for atleast one year.

Thanks,
Narendra

INFOTECH ENTERPRISES:This has been going sideways from April......but starting to move.A close above 308 is confirmation that it's back to its uptrend.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
INFOTECH ENTERPRISES:This has been going sideways from April......but starting to move.A close above 308 is confirmation that it's back to its uptrend.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Thanks.....Saint,Have a question.Please answer it whenever you are free(weekend,etc.)

==I have been entering into the stocks that you have recommended but no specific sharesize.Am I right?Sometimes I see in your updates the stop loss is quite far away.....so far what I've chosen among your stocks I have been very profitable.But if the stop loss gets hit the loss is huge.I am a bit confused.....as I am a novice and you have helped me a lot,please teach this one thing also...how many shares to buy? :confused: :confused: thanks in advance.

Avinash

Hi Saint
thanx for those kind words. Wanted to know what u made of 2days move in IOB and India cements
Odyssey tech -BSE only also made a neat move.
take some more toruble for us
Thanks again

avinash said:
Thanks.....Saint,Have a question.Please answer it whenever you are free(weekend,etc.)

==I have been entering into the stocks that you have recommended but no specific sharesize.Am I right?Sometimes I see in your updates the stop loss is quite far away.....so far what I've chosen among your stocks I have been very profitable.But if the stop loss gets hit the loss is huge.I am a bit confused.....as I am a novice and you have helped me a lot,please teach this one thing also...how many shares to buy? :confused: :confused: thanks in advance.

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
If you don't mind,shall answer your question at a later period.Frankly am so happy that ,as the famous adage goes,you are trying to learn how to catch the fish more than asking for fish given to you.

Just give me some time.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.