New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Hi Phoenix,
ARVIND MILLS looks good to break out to new recent highs but may get stuck around the 150 levels.It has resistance at these levels from '95,'96 and '97 highs.So not much reward in this one unless strong vol comes in and blasts it through all resistance.

But have a look at ALOK INDS ......nice weekly and monthly.Breakout in last part of 2004 then a nice pullback but held the 58 levels.Buy over 79 with a stop at 60,with an initial taget of 120.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Thx Saint............ :) PRISM had s strong day today.Up 7%. :) Great goin,pal...keep em coming!

avinash said:
Saint,
MAARS --should we take profits yet?

thx in advance
Avinash
Hi Avinash,
I love the way MAARS is shaping out.....it still looks good,am in with sizeable amount but will start to exit around the 8.5-9 mark.Was meant as a short term trade only.For now,raise stop loss to 6.1(Breakeven).....so whatever happens,we are not losing on this trade!

Saint

saint said:
Hi Phoenix,
ARVIND MILLS looks good to break out to new recent highs but may get stuck around the 150 levels.It has resistance at these levels from '95,'96 and '97 highs.So not much reward in this one unless strong vol comes in and blasts it through all resistance.

But have a look at ALOK INDS ......nice weekly and monthly.Breakout in last part of 2004 then a nice pullback but held the 58 levels.Buy over 79 with a stop at 60,with an initial taget of 120.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
hi saint,
got into ALOK at 80.1
hopefully my entry is right this time.
regards
ragh_ash

karthikmarar

Hi Saint

Based on your post no.73 on this tread I have created an Metstock Expert for Pivot Analysis. I have posted it in the Metstock section. Please do have a look when you get time. I would like to have your valuable comments on this.

Thanks and regards

karthik

karthikmarar said:
Hi Saint

Based on your post no.73 on this tread I have created an Metstock Expert for Pivot Analysis. I have posted it in the Metstock section. Please do have a look when you get time. I would like to have your valuable comments on this.

Thanks and regards

karthik
Hi Karthik,
Shall have a look at a later time.......shall keep u posted!

Saint

SSM said:
Hi Saint,
Am i imaging things or is it a ascending triangle in Tata Elxsi? Pls. post
thanx
Hi SSM,
nope.....you're not imagining.An asc triangle it is,my friend :)

Saint

saint said:
Hi Sharv,
I don't know about the fundamentals of the company,but technically this one looks awesome.....a higher pivot low and sideways for last few months.A breakout over 21.5 looks a neat entry with a stop loss of 17.8.....nice one,Sharv!!

Saint
Hope you are in this one,Sharv!Nice find...

Nice move in Jaiprakash Assoc today.Currently at 320...... :) Up 14%

Status
Not open for further replies.