New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Phoenix,
Have picked up huge profits the last 2-3 months.......you are right,a bit tentative last few days.Not convinced with the low volume rally yesterday.There is bearish divergences on most indicators......all of this could be wrong and the market may just head higher.But at present am not adding to any more longs,except in the rare few.The long term uptrend is still on,but an intermediate correction is in the offing.Think it is profit taking time and re-enter once the market has done its thing.

Saint

karthikmarar said:
Hi saint

Would like your opinion on the following

1. BLUESTAR INFO

2. ORIANT INFO

3. EXCEL INDUSTRIES

4. GTL

THANKS

KARTHIK
Hi Karthik,
BLUESTAR INFO :Very nice higher pivot low on the weekly.....hope you got this breakout before it happened,but get ready for some resistance around the 165 area.

ORIENT INFO:Still trading within that symmetrical triangle....if not in yet,better to wait n watch on this one.

EXCEL INDS:If you caught the breakout around 75.8-76 levels,great going.Now just wait and raise stop loss levels.

GTL:Hope you got in into this one.....big blast last few days.Nice one!If not in yet,wait for a pullback.In one week it made up the last few months of correction......so better to wait for now!But get in for sure on a p/b....that monthly higher pivot low,it is going much higher than here.

All great finds,my friend!!Great eye...... :)

Happy Trading!
Saint

Hi Saint

It's regarding Vishal exports.As you must be knowing it went for bonus shares(2:1) on 25 of august.It was trading at 22.50 at that time. Now it opened first day after the bonus shares at 8.00. I was trying to enter it from the very first day but the circuit was being blocked each day and my order expired in queued status. Finally i was able to get it at 10.20 (i.e yesterday). Today the circuit is blocked at 10.75. Considering the ratio (i.e 2:1), it should reach to around 14 (2/3*21). Can you tell me what generally happens in such a situation i.e if it exceeds this limit or settles below that.

thanx
Neeraj

rags said:
Hi Saint,

Could you please advise exit point on Noida Toll.

Rags
My target is 38-39..........but using trai stops just to be safe and lock in profits.

neeraj4u said:
Hi Saint

It's regarding Vishal exports.As you must be knowing it went for bonus shares(2:1) on 25 of august.It was trading at 22.50 at that time. Now it opened first day after the bonus shares at 8.00. I was trying to enter it from the very first day but the circuit was being blocked each day and my order expired in queued status. Finally i was able to get it at 10.20 (i.e yesterday). Today the circuit is blocked at 10.75. Considering the ratio (i.e 2:1), it should reach to around 14 (2/3*21). Can you tell me what generally happens in such a situation i.e if it exceeds this limit or settles below that.

thanx
Neeraj
The exchanges fixes the upper and lower circuit for each of the shares.
You can see that in BSE site.
So, when that share hits that circuit limit, the trading will be blocked.

This is what I have found out from some study.
May be there is more into this.
Some senior member like Amit, Saint, Creameeee or Traderji can give more info on this.

-Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.