New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
We 're in Andhra Sugars already from 122.......but those not in it's giving another opportunity to get in.For those not in,can buy ANDHRA SUGAR if it crosses 152,with a stop at 140 and a target of 190.

Happy Trading!
Saint
Super call,Saint!!

Hi Saint,
Please comment on the following....thx in advance!

1.ADANI EXPORTS :Today was high volume day........what is entry and stop for this counter?

2.GEODESIC INFO :
3.NORBEN TEA :

Regards,
Avinash

avinash said:
Hi Saint,
What is target for Mascon?Thx in advance.

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Sorry.....but missed answering your post.Please don't feel bad in reposting the same query.Sometimes may miss a post or two......human error! ;)

MASCON GLOBAL has a lot of resistance at 30.....so it all depends on the timeframe of your play.If short to medium term,get out at 30,nice gains!!If longer term hold,please trail stop it upwards.

Happy Trading!
Saint

neeraj4u said:
Hi Saint

It's regarding Vishal exports.As you must be knowing it went for bonus shares(2:1) on 25 of august.It was trading at 22.50 at that time. Now it opened first day after the bonus shares at 8.00. I was trying to enter it from the very first day but the circuit was being blocked each day and my order expired in queued status. Finally i was able to get it at 10.20 (i.e yesterday). Today the circuit is blocked at 10.75. Considering the ratio (i.e 2:1), it should reach to around 14 (2/3*21). Can you tell me what generally happens in such a situation i.e if it exceeds this limit or settles below that.

thanx
Neeraj
Don't know much about it,neeraj......but I can tell you that VISHAL EXP is looking strong and that if it can take out 11 levels,then gradually raise stops at every pivot point and take the meat out of the run-up.Personal opinion--it's going muh higher than 14,but like everything else,just an opinion......no way of finding the truth but by raising stops and seeing how high she can climb.

Happy Trading!
Saint

SSM said:
HI Saint
Are you still long in SRF? any fresh position is advisable at these levels. Esp on F&O side
Regards
Hi SSM,
Frankly, SRF is looking de-li-cious.Am in it long from late July.....but this sideways movement through August is mouth watering........no,I still believe that a fresh position is okay even here.Just keep your stop losses and share size accordingly.

Saint

Last edited:
avinash said:
Hi Saint,
Please comment on the following....thx in advance!

1.ADANI EXPORTS :Today was high volume day........what is entry and stop for this counter?

2.GEODESIC INFO :
3.NORBEN TEA :

Regards,
Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Nice ones ,my friend!Keep em coming...... :)

ADANI EXPORTS:Nice breakout today on high volumes.Only problem is the stop is now at the low of today's breakout bar(viz.63).CMP=71,there's a lot of resistance around 75 onwards......I would give this a pass,but it will get more interesting if this can pull back to less than 50% of this bar,then maybe a good choice.For now,wait n watch.

GEODESIC INFO:Looks interesting......Buy with a stop loss of 250,with a target of 375.That's a reward to risk of 4:1.

NORBEN TEA :also a wait and watch for now.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.