ICICIDIRECT is recommending this
Deepak fertiliser
Sunflag
Mcleod russel
comments?
regards
ragh_ash
Hi ragh_ash,
Deepak Fert was a nice call by Amit sometime back........I personally missed it.If you are in,good for you.If not in,enter on a pullback.It's a decent uptrend and still has some more to go,but wait for a pullback.If you don't get that p/b,..........missed money better than lost money!

McLeod Russel:Enter only if it can take out 70 area and prove its strength.

Sunflag Iron:please wait for a pullback before entry.....It made a higher pivot low at 12.95,then till now it has had a nice run-up.For now,stalk it,watch it,track it.........but enter on apullback.

Saint

Ready to take off ?

1.Granules India
2.JB Chemical and Pharma
3.Rajastan spinning
4. Nahar spining

Under Microscope?

1.Alstom Projects India - Volume rising. Crossing 214 with volume can take it up.

2. Ajantha pharma Can move up if crosses 95 with volume

If I am off the mark, pardon my ignorance.

Thanks and regards

karthik
Hi Karthik,
NAHAR SPINNING :Both your Nahar finds look great.Still sitting within an ascending triangle.....but poised to break out soon.Keep watch on this one.Either enter one third here and add the rest on breakout,or wait for breakout and enter then.If you enter here,be prepared for a few weeks of possible sideways movement........your call to make.Nice!!

GRANULES :Still in sideways mode.......a watch.

RAJ SPINNING :also ready resume its uptrend and to break out to new highs.Stop at 119.

JB CHEM :Having difficulties trying to take out the 100 area......wait and watch.Will be more interesting after the 100 area taken out.

AJANTHA PHARMA:Ready to resume uptrend after last 3 months of sideways movement.Stop at 85 and a target of 135.....looks good!

ALSTOM PROJECTS:Looks good......but not yet.Once this p/b is done,this one's a go_On the watchlist for now.Monthly is looking yummy,provide this area holds.

Great finds......and keep em coming!!

Happy Trading!
Saint

Last edited:
SSM said:
Hi Saint
Thanx for SRF, Iam into Tata elxsi @ 224. Pls. convey ur S/L and target
Hi SSM,
Keep a stop loss of 211 with a target of 250......quite a lot of supply at that area(250-260) from the year 2000.

Saint

karthikmarar said:
Dear Saint

Thanks a lot. You provide so much insight.....Learning a lot...Looks like I have miles to go...

Best regards

Karthik
Kind words,Karthik.......most appreciated!!Frankly speaking,feel that your eyes are picking out great stuff......great going,karthik!!

Saint

sharv said:
hi,

Gufic is not sustaining above 30.8 levels, but consolidating well

Shall wait? what to do?

thanks

sharv.
Hi Sharv,
Let's wait for now......if it flies tomorrow,great.If it falls below 28.75 we are out.

Saint

karthikmarar

Dear Saint

Here I come again.... :eek:

What about NATCO PHARMA

Broke out...Crossed the immediate resistance of 130 with good volume..

Maybe one should wait till it cross the next resistance of 140..

Your opinion Please..

Thanks

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.