New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
karthikmarar said:
Dear Saint

Here I come again.... :eek:

What about NATCO PHARMA

Broke out...Crossed the immediate resistance of 130 with good volume..

Maybe one should wait till it cross the next resistance of 140..

Your opinion Please..

Thanks

Best regards
Hi Karthik,
Again nice find.......it's in an ascending triangle.For the "bottom"line,connect the June 2003 lows to June 2004 levels to present bottom.Like in any ascending triangle,the proper method is to wait for a breakout and buy on pullback.Another way is to buy while breaking out .once the 160 levels are taken out........or you could buy some here in anticipation of a breakout and add later on breakout,but like what I said yesterday,be prepared to wait for a while.That's the downside.The upside is you'll get the whole breakout when it happens.So depends on your way of thinking......

All the best!!
Saint

JBF INDS :Looks interesting......long consolidation,now getting ready to resume its uptrend.Vol coming in yesterday.......over yesterday's high of 83.7,looks good with a stop loss of 72.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

karthikmarar

Hi Saints

Thanks again. With each of your post I learn something new. I have been looking at short time spans. Now I realize that looking at a wider time span gives a much broader picture.

regards

karthik

karthikmarar said:
Hi Saints

Thanks again. With each of your post I learn something new. I have been looking at short time spans. Now I realize that looking at a wider time span gives a much broader picture.

regards

karthik
hi saint,
what is entry point now for JBF
ragh_ash

Hi Saint

It's regarding FourSoft. You may be remembering that i took it at 83.5. At that time i have set a target of 104 for it. Today it reached till 105 and than dropped to 101.5 at close. Now if i should book profit on monday or there is still steam left in it.

regards
Neeraj

Status
Not open for further replies.