NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreSap

Hi TT MT4,

You may have missed my question on the last post of the previous page :) :

Hey TT MT4,

I saw in one of the previous posts that you use 1 min TF for scalping and 5 min for intraday. How much do you target for in a scalping trade with how many points SL? Or are your targets based totally upon Support and Resistance and Fibo?

Thanks!

zabeen2004

Hi TT MT4,

You may have missed my question on the last post of the previous page :) :
Scalp trades based on 1 MTF is hotspot trades. I will target minimum 2-3 times the SL and may run it long if trend supports. 70% of the scalp trades will end up in quick P/L within 5-15 mins. From 6 clock till now 5 trades in Crude with 3 winners and two loosers....

sparun

The indicator that displays the price, timezone, pivot, SR and fibo levels is called as Sonic R control Panel. If you disable it then lines will not work.

Navigate to this site and download the SR control panel indicator alone and test it or you may download everything new from the below link and start a new installation...
@Shree: Try these steps below...

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...03#post7281503

look at post no 65678 which is posted by Astrader that has clear instructions on how to install for the latest MT4 build 600+

The present version is released in 2013 and a new 2014 version is expected to be released by March or April by the creator of this system.
thank u technical trader now its working fine for me also :clap::clap::clap::clap

but why iam not getting fibo price like in post no 287 of urs

Last edited:

zabeen2004

IMO, the day could end up in star waiting for direction .
Just pure speculation:)
you are correct... Trend direction is yet to confirm more of an grinding near the 284 area. One can expect just 1 or 2 points in NG per trade... What ever the big moves it gave last month is over.. so no more big moves in NG atleast until it closes above 300 levels.

zabeen2004

you are correct... Trend direction is yet to confirm more of an grinding near the 284 area. One can expect just 1 or 2 points in NG per trade... What ever the big moves it gave last month is over.. so no more big moves in NG atleast until it closes above 300 levels.
300+ levels are pending for pullback but I dont think it will test 300 levels in this series. It sounds like its going to continue its downtrend but we cannot confirm it until it closes constantly below 284 levels. For the time being NG and Crude both sell on rallies which might continue for few more days...

Status
Not open for further replies.