NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPRO

can someone kindly guide how to save and post charts here?

@ TT MT4,
in my chart, there is no MR/SR/FR lines till 300 levels.. why there is a difference..

..yes for Crude next up level is PVT around 6458

down level is MS1 at 6410
To share a chart directly from MT4, we can select from the menu Save As Picture " and select the '"Post Image online in MQ5 chart service and get the link" .

Copy this link and use it in the post.

zabeen2004

To share a chart directly from MT4, we can select from the menu Save As Picture " and select the '"Post Image online in MQ5 chart service and get the link" .

Copy this link and use it in the post.
Thank you so much Traderpro. I have been going through long process. Your suggestions seems to be the shortest one and easy way to upload....

marimuthu13

Attaching my chart for NG. Which shows all the points here. Have you set everything to TRUE in sonic R control panel indicator....

Printscreen and save image as JPEG. upload at http://imgur.com/ and get the link in the right side for BBCode (message boards & forums) and past here... you are done..
sir..for me also..its showing all lines ..but above 300 only..even RDH/RDL also shows above 300 only..

yes..i set true for all in control panel indicator..i wonder because for crude it shows all levels..but not for NG

zabeen2004

sir..for me also..its showing all lines ..but above 300 only..even RDH/RDL also shows above 300 only..

yes..i set true for all in control panel indicator..i wonder because for crude it shows all levels..but not for NG
Seems like something wrong in NG chart.. Try applying the template onceagain by opening a new chart window. Switch TF's and check. Pls post screenshot in the way traderpro suggested its soo easy..

marimuthu13

Last edited:

PreSap

Hey TT MT4,

I saw in one of the previous posts that you use 1 min TF for scalping and 5 min for intraday. How much do you target for in a scalping trade with how many points SL? Or are your targets based totally upon Support and Resistance and Fibo?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.