NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWR

Great work all brothers

zabeen2004

TTMT4

As i added SONIC R, the panel at the top corner is empty. How do i activate them? help pls.

Update: Somehow, it worked by itself now. Thx.
Switch Timeframe and that should solve the issue for time being. The version we are using now is setup for MT4 build 500+ but current updated MT4 is build 600+ for which we will be getting soon. Once we get the new version I believe it will be very easy to use...

KWR

TTM sir i have also loaded this templet but i m not finding support resistance level & fibbo indicator in this templet pls suggest what to do

regards
KWR

zabeen2004

TTM sir i have also loaded this templet but i m not finding support resistance level & fibbo indicator in this templet pls suggest what to do

regards
KWR
You need to modify the sonic r control panel indicator. Right click the chart select indicator- click input tabs and set to true which ever in false...

TraderPRO

Switch Timeframe and that should solve the issue for time being. The version we are using now is setup for MT4 build 500+ but current updated MT4 is build 600+ for which we will be getting soon. Once we get the new version I believe it will be very easy to use...
I find the top corner is not much usable for us and disabled it. But, still unable to get the level lines working.

Can you share the ex4 files as my build is 610.This may solve the issue.Thx in adv.

zabeen2004

I find the top corner is not much usable for us and disabled it. But, still unable to get the level lines working.

Can you share the ex4 files as my build is 610.This may solve the issue.Thx in adv.
The indicator that displays the price, timezone, pivot, SR and fibo levels is called as Sonic R control Panel. If you disable it then lines will not work.

Navigate to this site and download the SR control panel indicator alone and test it or you may download everything new from the below link and start a new installation...
@Shree: Try these steps below...

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...03#post7281503

look at post no 65678 which is posted by Astrader that has clear instructions on how to install for the latest MT4 build 600+

The present version is released in 2013 and a new 2014 version is expected to be released by March or April by the creator of this system.

TraderPRO

The indicator that displays the price, timezone, pivot, SR and fibo levels is called as Sonic R control Panel. If you disable it then lines will not work.

Navigate to this site and download the SR control panel indicator alone and test it or you may download everything new from the below link and start a new installation...
@Shree: Try these steps below...

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...03#post7281503

look at post no 65678 which is posted by Astrader that has clear instructions on how to install for the latest MT4 build 600+

The present version is released in 2013 and a new 2014 version is expected to be released by March or April by the creator of this system.

Thnx brother.. Did from scratch. Works now.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.