NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

TTMT4,

Did you chase NG?.. I dont see any posts on NG despite its fall from 292 - 283
No I did not participate in this move but managed to get just couple of points.. during the fall. I am scalping with crudeoil which gives heavy swings today... Did you noticed that currently DTF of crudeoil candle is in GREEN per FC but not GCI.

zabeen2004

Can someone suggest on how to identify who has rated my thread till now please... I would like to thank the last person whom gave 1 for my thread. Please let me know how to find them friends.

zabeen2004

Can someone suggest on how to identify who has rated my thread till now please... I would like to thank the last person whom gave 1 for my thread. Please let me know how to find them friends.
I am the first person rated your thread with 5star... based on your helping skills and knowledge exposure... I dont know how to check the second person whom rated your thread... May be some jealousy thread readers... I hope it wouldn't hurt you....forget that and keep up your good work...

Thread Readers: IF you dont like this thread pls STAY AWAY... dont rate any thread without any valid reasons. if you ahve reasons post it straight away in the thread....

TraderPRO

I am the first person rated your thread with 5star... based on your helping skills and knowledge exposure... I dont know how to check the second person whom rated your thread... May be some jealousy thread readers... I hope it wouldn't hurt you....forget that and keep up your good work...

Thread Readers: IF you dont like this thread pls STAY AWAY... dont rate any thread without any valid reasons. if you ahve reasons post it straight away in the thread....
I second your views. In commodities section, there are very few who finds happiness in sharing the knowledge without expectations. Deepak, TTMT4,Vijay and santhosh to name a few.

Just rated the thread Excellent. :thumb:

sparun

I have never used any charting software except MT4 so I dont know how sharekhans TT works but from my point of view and its proven that MT4 is one of the worlds best charting platform where you can find plently of indicators for old and new trading styles easily over the internet. It is also believed that who has few programming knowledge can easily modify/build his own strategy in MT4. I can add more but i would suggest you to try the free one feel the power of MT4 charts.... I would be always there if any questions that i can be of help in MT4.
hi now a days mt4 from gci is not working properly it get stucks and is not updating the data could u pls anyother mt4 provider who provides naturalgas,crudeoil and othermetals like gci pls help me.

TraderPRO

Its good to see MT4 users in TJ.

I am still trying to figure out the sonic R system.

And, To share a chart directly from MT4, we can select from the menu Save As Picture " and select the '"Post Image online in MQ5 chart service and get the link" .

HTH.

TraderPRO

TTMT4

As i added SONIC R, the panel at the top corner is empty. How do i activate them? help pls.

Update: Somehow, it worked by itself now. Thx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.