NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

hi TT MT4,

in your free time, if possible elabrote the siginificance of various lines in SonicR system such as RDH/RDL, FR/FS1,2, MR/MF1, 2 etc..

how to interpret this lines when enter/exit etc etc..

thanks in advance

zabeen2004

hi TT MT4,

in your free time, if possible elabrote the siginificance of various lines in SonicR system such as RDH/RDL, FR/FS1,2, MR/MF1, 2 etc..

how to interpret this lines when enter/exit etc etc..

thanks in advance
RDH = Range Day High, RDL= Range Day Low.

MS1, FR1 etc are considered to be midpoints SR. In short if it is above Pivot line then its RESISTANCE and possibly a sell off will happen when the stock test that area. Same logic applies below pivot lines..i.e. support points....

I will be watching those area with much caution for a quick scalp opportunity per trading style 1.
These points are ones which we use as Targets for buy and sell. Believe me it works like GEM in most of the cases....

marimuthu13

buying NG at 284.20..

trading style 2..

price trading above EMA and Trend line..

waiitng for bullback near EMA , same also 23.6% fibo level

zabeen2004

buying NG at 284.20..

trading style 2..

price trading above EMA and Trend line..

waiitng for bullback near EMA , same also 23.6% fibo level
As per Chart it has already tested the EMA two times so be cautious if you are going to take long in the third attempt. Just reminding you that 284-85 is most important trend deciding area so lots of grinding will be there in NG. Expected upside tgt in NG is 288.6 MR1.

marimuthu13

what is trading style 2....?
Trading Style 2.

Price and candle close above EMA and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below EMA and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL with latest swing high as SL.

marimuthu13

As per Chart it has already tested the EMA two times so be cautious if you are going to take long in the third attempt. Just reminding you that 284-85 is most important trend deciding area so lots of grinding will be there in NG. Expected upside tgt in NG is 288.6 MR1.
sir..
regarding EMA, you are talking abt blue band or middle line in blue band...

yes .its 2 times touched blue band in pull back but not touched mid line..anyway i am just abserving the system..thanks a lot for ur online support

zabeen2004

sir..
regarding EMA, you are talking abt blue band or middle line in blue band...

yes .its 2 times touched blue band in pull back but not touched mid line..anyway i am just abserving the system..thanks a lot for ur online support
yes it is. Either way it should be ok as long as a candle not closing below that which is important in uptrend.

marimuthu13

can someone kindly guide how to save and post charts here?

@ TT MT4,
in my chart, there is no MR/SR/FR lines till 300 levels.. why there is a difference..

..yes for Crude next up level is PVT around 6458

down level is MS1 at 6410

zabeen2004

can someone kindly guide how to save and post charts here?

@ TT MT4,
in my chart, there is no MR/SR/FR lines till 300 levels.. why there is a difference..

..yes for Crude next up level is PVT around 6458

down level is MS1 at 6410
Attaching my chart for NG. Which shows all the points here. Have you set everything to TRUE in sonic R control panel indicator....

Printscreen and save image as JPEG. upload at http://imgur.com/ and get the link in the right side for BBCode (message boards & forums) and past here... you are done..

Status
Not open for further replies.