NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Hi TT MT4,

I have been trying to understand the Style 2 type trade.

Can you validate if 6478 should have been the long entry (since it takes out the previous pivot)? Or should it have been at 6475 since the candle closes above the blue ema band?
Finally Good to see you there buddy... Yes it is the second re-entry or trading opportunity at 6475. First one is 6462 at 14:52.... . Thanks for your screenshot participation.

PreSap

Finally Good to see you there buddy... Yes it is the second re-entry or trading opportunity at 6475. First one is 6462 at 14:52.... . Thanks for your screenshot participation.
TT MT4,

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience in trading. So generally, I don't feel that I have the knowledge to contribute.

But you have got me motivated!

Cheers Bud!

zabeen2004

Shree,

You would need to configure it in a different way. I believe their server address is different one check in their thread or somebody to post the server address soon.

Agree with you.. Even I have felt the same in my thread....People just want to be silent follower....No questions...no motivation...just they will see and disappear...My guess is most of the commodity traders are making huge losses and hence there are not many left...

Even though my calls fetched Rs.40,800 in sil, rs.37000 in crude and and rs.30125 in NG ...all per lot in a month,,,..the particaption level was v low....So I almost stopped posting my calls here...All people here like is BIG TALKS....SENSATIONAL THINGS... So am happy making guest appearance and trading for my own gud...
Deepak

There are many silent followers to you. I have been reading your postings but I have not jumped into commodities yet. Your postings are good source of learnings. But everybody is not jumping into commodities in spite of your success.

Status
Not open for further replies.