NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakkukrety

Hello TTMT4,

Being so straight forward can be of no use at certain point of time. Being a sonic user just to remind you that if anyone post's that "how to use this system" the straight forward reply from the source thread is "there is no spoon feeding, No free lunch, no respone etc" Even I wouldn't help others like as you do.. frankly... because of the main reason what you are feeling here!!!!!. Your thread has 2.5k views in short span of time but no contribution do you think "Y" because I believe there is more advertisers, promoters, silent lurkers and agents throughout this forum and only few real traders. Most ID's are duplicate And mostly people here to seek TIPS and not ready to learn anything even if there is somebody to teach. Your teaching is of high valuable which no one can get easily without paying money.... but I believe you are wasting time here as nobody ready to listen and contribute. You can seek free help from worldwideinvest site whom can help you to improve your system or even join the source thread where you will be appreciated highly...

I hope you wont mind my suggestions... and this is not to hurt you but as always straight forward persons are hurt badly and I dont want you to feel the pain.

Finally I will be posting my views and suggestions until your posts are active in this thread....I would appreciate you to stop posting Realtime trades here with screenshots and dont expect that this thread would become the realtime trading examples as source thread...All the very BEST...
Agree with you.. Even I have felt the same in my thread....People just want to be silent follower....No questions...no motivation...just they will see and disappear...My guess is most of the commodity traders are making huge losses and hence there are not many left...

Even though my calls fetched Rs.40,800 in sil, rs.37000 in crude and and rs.30125 in NG ...all per lot in a month,,,..the particaption level was v low....So I almost stopped posting my calls here...All people here like is BIG TALKS....SENSATIONAL THINGS... So am happy making guest appearance and trading for my own gud...

zabeen2004

Agree with you.. Even I have felt the same in my thread....People just want to be silent follower....No questions...no motivation...just they will see and disappear...My guess is most of the commodity traders are making huge losses and hence there are not many left...

Even though my calls fetched Rs.40,800 in sil, rs.37000 in crude and and rs.30125 in NG ...all per lot in a month,,,..the particaption level was v low....So I almost stopped posting my calls here...All people here like is BIG TALKS....SENSATIONAL THINGS... So am happy making guest appearance and trading for my own gud...
The real FACT Deepak!!!!. Anyways I wish TTMT4 to achieve his goals with his hard efforts. We will support him for the confidence he has on us...

zabeen2004

Getting Back to business its Monday..

NG opened up with Gap today and started felling from there but that doesn't sound it will fall quickly. As per Daily chart It has ability to Test 299 levels and that it EMA test so a sell off may been. Intraday charts are not very clear due to this opening. I think we might get some opportunities post Europe opens..

zabeen2004

Crudeoil just gave a pullback and continuing its uptrend. The only reason behind selling on rallies is hoping for a pullback when it tests 38.2% at 6456-60's. Even today it has reached 6450 and finding very hard to go above that. But we need to keep onething in Mind that this is second test for crudeoil to go above 38.2%. I would wait for further confirmation before taking any longs as GCI $ traded chart formed a bearish pattern on daily chart. Will it break 6454 and hold above ??? for an uptrend rally till 6715 levels or fail will be decided today..... Share your views as well Pls.

zabeen2004

Getting Back to business its Monday..

NG opened up with Gap today and started felling from there but that doesn't sound it will fall quickly. As per Daily chart It has ability to Test 299 levels and that it EMA test so a sell off may been. Intraday charts are not very clear due to this opening. I think we might get some opportunities post Europe opens..
294.2, 296.6, 300.4 on the upper side and 292, 290.4 289,.

EMA test is done for 1 min TF I hope to give breakout above 293.3 for a buy with SL 292..

zabeen2004

Crudeoil just gave a pullback and continuing its uptrend. The only reason behind selling on rallies is hoping for a pullback when it tests 38.2% at 6456-60's. Even today it has reached 6450 and finding very hard to go above that. But we need to keep onething in Mind that this is second test for crudeoil to go above 38.2%. I would wait for further confirmation before taking any longs as GCI $ traded chart formed a bearish pattern on daily chart. Will it break 6454 and hold above ??? for an uptrend rally till 6715 levels or fail will be decided today..... Share your views as well Pls.
Symptoms looks like it will break on the higher side but its better to wait for more confirmation rather than risking. Daily chart is suggesting a breakout post 6460 levels another long tading opportunity per DTF. So watching that level too close

Status
Not open for further replies.