NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

Hello TTMT4,

Being so straight forward can be of no use at certain point of time. Being a sonic user just to remind you that if anyone post's that "how to use this system" the straight forward reply from the source thread is "there is no spoon feeding, No free lunch, no respone etc" Even I wouldn't help others like as you do.. frankly... because of the main reason what you are feeling here!!!!!. Your thread has 2.5k views in short span of time but no contribution do you think "Y" because I believe there is more advertisers, promoters, silent lurkers and agents throughout this forum and only few real traders. Most ID's are duplicate And mostly people here to seek TIPS and not ready to learn anything even if there is somebody to teach. Your teaching is of high valuable which no one can get easily without paying money.... but I believe you are wasting time here as nobody ready to listen and contribute. You can seek free help from worldwideinvest site whom can help you to improve your system or even join the source thread where you will be appreciated highly...

I hope you wont mind my suggestions... and this is not to hurt you but as always straight forward persons are hurt badly and I dont want you to feel the pain.

Finally I will be posting my views and suggestions until your posts are active in this thread....I would appreciate you to stop posting Realtime trades here with screenshots and dont expect that this thread would become the realtime trading examples as source thread...All the very BEST...

Very real fact..exactly u expressed which is in my mind..from the starting of this thread.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

zabeen and Marimuthu,

Yes I too know very clear that there is more people in this forum trying to make business or get tips. But yes still there are few genuine traders like you both and few others whom participating in this thread. As long as i have few real traders sharing and supporting this thread am sure that we will build better trading system. By the way good news is that updated version will be released very shortly...

TraderPRO

zabeen and Marimuthu,

Yes I too know very clear that there is more people in this forum trying to make business or get tips. But yes still there are few genuine traders like you both and few others whom participating in this thread. As long as i have few real traders sharing and supporting this thread am sure that we will build better trading system. By the way good news is that updated version will be released very shortly...
Excellent . :clapping::clapping:

There are many silent followers and learners. Keep posting and sharing sir.

sparun

zabeen and Marimuthu,

hi
iam also reading this thread but not able to completely install the template properly to see its results. but i hope soon i can install it and check urs with the posted image. pls post more images so that we can learn and earn money iam a trader interested in learning more & more new techiques to minimise risk and earn comfortable profit easily. so pls continue ur service in this thread

zabeen2004

hi
iam also reading this thread but not able to completely install the template properly to see its results. but i hope soon i can install it and check urs with the posted image. pls post more images so that we can learn and earn money iam a trader interested in learning more & more new techiques to minimise risk and earn comfortable profit easily. so pls continue ur service in this thread
I would be glad to help you if any issues in installation. Post your screenshots or issues that you face and be ready to get solution ASAP. Lets make logical trading with reasoning charts...All the best..

zabeen2004

Candlestick Patterns,

I hope most of the people here are aware of the Japanese candlestick patterns which will add more power to any trading system increasing its accuracy. There are n number of candlestick patters but we need only the powerful patterns such as

DOJI:A Doji is formed when the open and the close are the same or very close. The length of the shadows are not important. The Japanese interpretation is that the bulls and the bears are conflicting. The appearance of a Doji should alert the investor of major indecision.

PINBAR:The pin bar formation is a price action reversal pattern that shows that a certain level or price point in the market was rejected. The pin bar trade setup is the most effective price action trade setup there is. It is an extremely powerful setup when used correctly.

HAMMER: Hammer and Hanging-man are candlesticks with long lower shadows and small real bodies. The bodies are at the top of the trading session. This pattern at the bottom of the down-trend is called a Hammer. It is hammering out a base. The Japanese word is takuri, meaning "trying to gauge the depth".

SHOOTING STAR: A Shooting Star sends a warning that the top is near. It got its name by looking like a shooting star. The Shooting Star Formation, at the bottom of a trend, is a bullish signal. It is known as an inverted hammer. It is important to wait for the bullish verification.

The above patterns have been proven strongly that it has greater accuracy in trend continuation or especially reversal. We will correlate this with the high end Sonic R Sytems volume candles. Pls google with images to get views on how this patterns looks like...
All the best.

KWR

TT sir if i m not wrong then pin bar is another name of hammer or shooting star.

PreSap

TT sir if i m not wrong then pin bar is another name of hammer or shooting star.
Hi TT MT4,

Even I have the same question as KWR.
Another question, does the doji at the bottom/low of a range have any significance? I know it has significance at the top/high of a range.

Thanks1

zabeen2004

Hi TT MT4,

Even I have the same question as KWR.
Another question, does the doji at the bottom/low of a range have any significance? I know it has significance at the top/high of a range.

Thanks1
KWR@
Most of the candlestick patterns are correlated to each other like the words "completed, done, finished" as they are same but needs to know where to use and how to use it effectively.

Strong pinbar pattern will have a wick, body and a nose. Whereas strong hammer pattern will only have wick and body.

Presap@
Yes doji is one of the most powerful pattern which has high impact moves wherever it has formed and that too even in 1 min TF.

I have attached the screenshots with patterns that I found in NG daily chart. Hope that helps and I will try to get you realtime pictures with RT action very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.