NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Marimuthu,

Yesterday I had some issues with my ISP provider which went down completely in noon and I used datacard with minimal download plan so I did not participate. So simple logic if thread owner is absent then you may not see any other participation as well. Till now I am the only person posting the screenshots and there are only few countables whom contributing to this thread...

Yesterday post 6 Pm there was a trending market in NG which started moving up till 288. If anybody noticed the chart as per trading style 2 its a buy from 281 at 6.05 pm on 5 min TF which continued till the end 288+ and infact 1m TF gave 4 trade signals out of which 3 won . I would like more participation in this thread rather than myself just posting the screenshots from myside..... I feel like more of advertisers in this forum rather than real serious traders in Commodities...

Again I am not an call giving agent or website/software promoter... I am just trying to help people to trade technically but most of the people doesn't care despite FREE SYSTEM, FREE SOFTWARE, FREE TRAINER....
sir..

i really appropriate your humble reply.i didn't meant to hurt you..anyway thank you so much for your helping mind,,and yes i agree with you that people here are mainly going for fantasy words of advertisers/blog promoters etc..

they will simply dont care even if its free system, free s/w, free and great trainer...

i am planning to use MT4 again from monday..and off course trying to use sonic system...

i trade only from 7.31 pm to 10 pm..only crude .

will try to post screen shot as and when i take trades..

as of now, i use GANN 9 to trade crude ..will try to combine sonic and GANN 9 as i trade only for short duration

zabeen2004

sir..

i really appropriate your humble reply.i didn't meant to hurt you..anyway thank you so much for your helping mind,,and yes i agree with you that people here are mainly going for fantasy words of advertisers/blog promoters etc..

they will simply dont care even if its free system, free s/w, free and great trainer...

i am planning to use MT4 again from monday..and off course trying to use sonic system...

i trade only from 7.31 pm to 10 pm..only crude .

will try to post screen shot as and when i take trades..

as of now, i use GANN 9 to trade crude ..will try to combine sonic and GANN 9 as i trade only for short duration
Thanks for your understanding.. Hope to see your screenshots soon. By the way you can use Gls charts as they are offering free for timebeing which has equity and commodities stocks listed..You can test it even in this weekend and post any questions you have I would be more happy to anser when time permits me..... Together we can build a better trading system. Happy Weekend

marimuthu13

as of now..whatever i understood from your thread..

i will start to trade based on ur trading style 1 & 2 ( high/low with color red/green candle respectively at fibo, S/R levels....EMA bull back)

for crude 5 min tf and for NG 1 min tf..

may be test it for quit sometime with low volums..to rectify errors/mistakes..

marimuthu13

Thanks for your understanding.. Hope to see your screenshots soon. By the way you can use Gls charts as they are offering free for timebeing which has equity and commodities stocks listed..You can test it even in this weekend and post any questions you have I would be more happy to anser when time permits me..... Together we can build a better trading system. Happy Weekend
yes yes..based on your input i downloaded GLS MT4 at free of cost ...
i will use GLS for learning purpose and then move to First charting as they are my fav in MT4 vendors...

zabeen2004

as of now..whatever i understood from your thread..

i will start to trade based on ur trading style 1 & 2 ( high/low with color red/green candle respectively at fibo, S/R levels....EMA bull back)

for crude 5 min tf and for NG 1 min tf..

may be test it for quit sometime with low volums..to rectify errors/mistakes..
5 min TF is good for intraday trades. 1 min TF will be so good for Scalp trade based on style1. Hope to get your feedbacks and improvement suggestions very soon... All the best....

zabeen2004

Hello TTMT4,

Being so straight forward can be of no use at certain point of time. Being a sonic user just to remind you that if anyone post's that "how to use this system" the straight forward reply from the source thread is "there is no spoon feeding, No free lunch, no respone etc" Even I wouldn't help others like as you do.. frankly... because of the main reason what you are feeling here!!!!!. Your thread has 2.5k views in short span of time but no contribution do you think "Y" because I believe there is more advertisers, promoters, silent lurkers and agents throughout this forum and only few real traders. Most ID's are duplicate And mostly people here to seek TIPS and not ready to learn anything even if there is somebody to teach. Your teaching is of high valuable which no one can get easily without paying money.... but I believe you are wasting time here as nobody ready to listen and contribute. You can seek free help from worldwideinvest site whom can help you to improve your system or even join the source thread where you will be appreciated highly...

I hope you wont mind my suggestions... and this is not to hurt you but as always straight forward persons are hurt badly and I dont want you to feel the pain.

Finally I will be posting my views and suggestions until your posts are active in this thread....I would appreciate you to stop posting Realtime trades here with screenshots and dont expect that this thread would become the realtime trading examples as source thread...All the very BEST...

zabeen2004

Dear TT MT4,

What is the next move of Natural Gas and Crude?
As per daily chart of NG it looks like support has been taken near 23.6%. A possible pullback of 297, 305.2(38.2%) may reach in few trading session. 23.6% is very important for NG's upmove.

As per Daily chart of sonic crude oil is in buy from 6209 (trading style 2 & 3). Crude is finding very hard to test 6454(38.2%) Until it holds firm above 6460 with volumes I believe its a short sell on rallies for intraday.

marimuthu13

Hello TTMT4,

Being so straight forward can be of no use at certain point of time. Being a sonic user just to remind you that if anyone post's that "how to use this system" the straight forward reply from the source thread is "there is no spoon feeding, No free lunch, no respone etc" Even I wouldn't help others like as you do.. frankly... because of the main reason what you are feeling here!!!!!. Your thread has 2.5k views in short span of time but no contribution do you think "Y" because I believe there is more advertisers, promoters, silent lurkers and agents throughout this forum and only few real traders. Most ID's are duplicate And mostly people here to seek TIPS and not ready to learn anything even if there is somebody to teach. Your teaching is of high valuable which no one can get easily without paying money.... but I believe you are wasting time here as nobody ready to listen and contribute. You can seek free help from worldwideinvest site whom can help you to improve your system or even join the source thread where you will be appreciated highly...

I hope you wont mind my suggestions... and this is not to hurt you but as always straight forward persons are hurt badly and I dont want you to feel the pain.

Finally I will be posting my views and suggestions until your posts are active in this thread....I would appreciate you to stop posting Realtime trades here with screenshots and dont expect that this thread would become the realtime trading examples as source thread...All the very BEST...
i strongly second by words/views of Zabeen's...

i have seen Zabeen's thread which was very good in terms of trades and success rate but zero participation from members at all..reason is as mentioned by Zabeen ( people need tips or get rich quick concept).. we mostly behind fantacy words from advisterrs....

Status
Not open for further replies.