NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Zabeen, Shawn and others anything made in this inventory... I just made 1.5 rs and that too with heavy heartbeats so relaxing for sometime now let them get settled... As shawn mentioned MM's are playing and intraday players need to stay away or exit with 1 or 2 points that's it no big moves...

zabeen2004

283,4 is the 23% retracement point from its fall that is why it is testing and falling. It has already tested and fell for the third time...Looks like its just going swing in this inventory.

I will stay away from this inventory if it is confusing for the next few mins as well.
As you mentioned it happened brother.. as chart never lies.....I too did not make anything as unable to book the quick fall and rise...despite 4 points for my short trade...

zabeen2004

Hi Shawn,

What does MM stand for? Market Maker?
How were you sure that you should hold the short?... I can see that the levels have fallen now.
MM's are defined in different terms like Market makers, Market movers, Market manipulators etc... They are off high importance than the operators. A positional trader will not participate in short swings so I believe he will hold his shorts till a trend change is confirmed....

Status
Not open for further replies.