NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

From Yesterday NG is just grinding near 280 levels. Its very hard for me to digest after taking the big rally in Feb contract over this month completely. Hope Atleast from monday it moves well.
I can smell what you think.... Similar thing happened for me in MCdowell which used to be 100+ points range and nowadays its even grinding between 30 points range. Have you traded in Equities can give it a try with some fast moving stocks...

marimuthu13

I can smell what you think.... Similar thing happened for me in MCdowell which used to be 100+ points range and nowadays its even grinding between 30 points range. Have you traded in Equities can give it a try with some fast moving stocks...
hi

zabeen...fast moving stocks ..have you ever tried with TATA steel and TATA motors?

zabeen2004

Yes I traded in Equities but I am not interested in that for now may trade post elections. The main reason behind me for not trading Equities are below...

Cash: If I place buy order for 500 qts 50 qts executes and price moves higher which forces me to chase and confuses... same thing happens for selling as well.

Futures: Say if CMP is 650 most of the times you will see sellers at 649.5 or buyers at 650.5 if price holds just few mins. If you compare 50 paisa is 250 rs and it if square off then more amount is taken than what you expected.

Options: It is literally a money drunkard. As it will dry money even as fast as ICECREAM's. I have missed many SL's which took more money when squared off.

Most of the stocks are carbon copies of Nifty as if it falls then stock will also fall for no reason... despite good reason for stocks to rise..

Gapup opening , gap down opening, need extra full margin to sell calls, or puts, illiquidity even in index best performing stocks etc etc... Stocks fall based on $ moves and crudeoil moves etc... etc....

Stocks move based on politcal news eventhough its not related to it. And most importantly if a brokerage firm upgrades or downgrades a stock then there will be huge rally...most of the time in reverse to their views etc..

Apart from all these things if you login after 11 AM sometimes you will not get opportunities till the end as the market will punish the late comers like in schools...

Finally i may or may not have done wrong in dealing with equities but I must admit that I am a failed trader in Equities... but not commodities...

NG and CRUDE gave me much confidence in my Trading carrier than any other stocks. Especially NG is the stock which gave me confidence and brought me back to the market else i would have exited trading long time back... NG is will never care abt any political news, central banks high impact releases,$ moves , brokerage upgrades etc.. To me NG is one man ARMY in commodities to trade with all features. Crude is too of same behaviour but will have impact on some releases i mentioned above..

I have strong hopes in NG and Crude but not in Equities from my point of view...

zabeen2004

Marimuthu,

I am not trading in TSL or Tatamtr's. At present my tgted stocks are,ABk,Icicibk PNB, BB, MC and Reliance stocks.

TTMT4,

I appreciate you accepting the real FACT of your failure in Equities. Market is a matter of making money whether it is equities or commodities as long as you are making money you are a successful trader......

deepakkukrety

Yes I traded in Equities but I am not interested in that for now may trade post elections. The main reason behind me for not trading Equities are below...

Cash: If I place buy order for 500 qts 50 qts executes and price moves higher which forces me to chase and confuses... same thing happens for selling as well.

Futures: Say if CMP is 650 most of the times you will see sellers at 649.5 or buyers at 650.5 if price holds just few mins. If you compare 50 paisa is 250 rs and it if square off then more amount is taken than what you expected.

Options: It is literally a money drunkard. As it will dry money even as fast as ICECREAM's. I have missed many SL's which took more money when squared off.

Most of the stocks are carbon copies of Nifty as if it falls then stock will also fall for no reason... despite good reason for stocks to rise..

Gapup opening , gap down opening, need extra full margin to sell calls, or puts, illiquidity even in index best performing stocks etc etc... Stocks fall based on $ moves and crudeoil moves etc... etc....

Stocks move based on politcal news eventhough its not related to it. And most importantly if a brokerage firm upgrades or downgrades a stock then there will be huge rally...most of the time in reverse to their views etc..

Apart from all these things if you login after 11 AM sometimes you will not get opportunities till the end as the market will punish the late comers like in schools...

Finally i may or may not have done wrong in dealing with equities but I must admit that I am a failed trader in Equities... but not commodities...

NG and CRUDE gave me much confidence in my Trading carrier than any other stocks. Especially NG is the stock which gave me confidence and brought me back to the market else i would have exited trading long time back... NG is will never care abt any political news, central banks high impact releases,$ moves , brokerage upgrades etc.. To me NG is one man ARMY in commodities to trade with all features. Crude is too of same behaviour but will have impact on some releases i mentioned above..

I have strong hopes in NG and Crude but not in Equities from my point of view...

Well I second u...NG is my fav too...it has given me some decent profits...However I like to trade Banknifty only in equities as it is slightly high beta....In commodities my fav are silver & NG...as both of them gives fast bucks when in trend...

marimuthu13

what happened to this thread,,,no much participation yesterday...

seems like more participation only when market trending ...no participation when market gives more wipes

zabeen2004

what happened to this thread,,,no much participation yesterday...

seems like more participation only when market trending ...no participation when market gives more wipes
Marimuthu,

Yesterday I had some issues with my ISP provider which went down completely in noon and I used datacard with minimal download plan so I did not participate. So simple logic if thread owner is absent then you may not see any other participation as well. Till now I am the only person posting the screenshots and there are only few countables whom contributing to this thread...

Yesterday post 6 Pm there was a trending market in NG which started moving up till 288. If anybody noticed the chart as per trading style 2 its a buy from 281 at 6.05 pm on 5 min TF which continued till the end 288+ and infact 1m TF gave 4 trade signals out of which 3 won . I would like more participation in this thread rather than myself just posting the screenshots from myside..... I feel like more of advertisers in this forum rather than real serious traders in Commodities...

Again I am not an call giving agent or website/software promoter... I am just trying to help people to trade technically but most of the people doesn't care despite FREE SYSTEM, FREE SOFTWARE, FREE TRAINER....

Status
Not open for further replies.