NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

CRUDE definitely luking strong for another 200 rs movement...I continue to remain bullish....
It has broken on the upper side if holds I believe 6712 (50%) Possible. I see heavy volume traded near 6460-70 levels which is creating a doubt whether its a volume push to move the price up or MM's loading shorts near 38.2% and keeping the price intact for sometime...

zabeen2004

It has broken on the upper side if holds I believe 6712 (50%) Possible. I see heavy volume traded near 6460-70 levels which is creating a doubt whether its a volume push to move the price up or MM's loading shorts near 38.2% and keeping the price intact for sometime...
I believe its a push up. I took the risk seeing the volume rising candles and on long trade from 6260 holding with SL at 6235 will trial very sooon based on FR4 6470 PA.

zabeen2004

PRESAP, KWR,

Here is the example as to clarify doubts on Doji pattern.. Luckily a rare seen pattern on crudeoil is here for you guys. These are too powerful even in 1 min TF.

KWR

Thank you TTM bhai ji

PreSap

Hi TT MT4,

I have been trying to understand the Style 2 type trade.

Can you validate if 6478 should have been the long entry (since it takes out the previous pivot)? Or should it have been at 6475 since the candle closes above the blue ema band?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.