Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of trending post I am looking for some Genius members.I don't need target or call just post what you see in chart positive trend or negative trend that's it.I see many good teacher in this forum now I want to see reality of good traders.If any one avoiding this means he is foolish us. Suppose I am anchor of CNBC18. My question to sukhani , what you see nifty now? He will answer positive or negative....like I am expecting nifty will cross 6k or I am bearish, simple answer.But Why saint and Smart_trade and some others genius avoiding my question????? Regards Sonika
Not avoiding at all. You have probably not read many of my posts where I have been maintaining that the major trend of the market is bullish.But in that overall bullish trends , there are periods of short term downtrends and as small timeframe traders we take advantage of both. I posted atleast 2 such posts to such effect in last 8-10 days ...now I dont want to waste my time in locating those posts and quoting them here as a proof....

Clarifying the above as you took my name in your post otherwise would not have reacted as this says "genius" and I am not even few miles near being " genius" :D. Else would not like to get involved in such arguments...

Smart_trade

Yes sir, Pratap sir fooled me with complicated chart dimag ka dahi kar dia :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
Jyada socho mat...picture dekho...colour dekho ,design dekho in the charts posted....you will feel happy....:D

Smart_trade

Not avoiding at all. You have probably not read many of my posts where I have been maintaining that the major trend of the market is bullish.But in that overall bullish trends , there are periods of short term downtrends and as small timeframe traders we take advantage of both. I posted atleast 2 such posts to such effect in last 8-10 days ...now I dont want to waste my time in locating those posts and quoting them here as a proof....

Clarifying the above as you took my name in your post otherwise would not have reacted as this says "genius" and I am not even few miles near being " genius" :D. Else would not like to get involved in such arguments...

Smart_trade
ST bro....... don't think more muje lagta hai ye lady timepass ki biwi hai.....idhar time pass kar rahi hai .................:lol:

ST bro....... don't think more muje lagta hai ye lady timepass ki biwi hai.....idhar time pass kar rahi hai .................:lol:
Aap ki meherbaani se hi sab ho raha hai...chalne do...some timepass on trading holiday.

ST

As hindi was used in the various post, i am not able to understand what you have posted and talked.

i am from south india.

on writing the posts, please think about other state members also. this will be useful to all.

if i post malayalam, i will get warning message. if i post hindi, i will not get warning message. why such language partiality is maintained in traderji?

We all are indians. That is enough for me. If all members post in english, this will be better for all to join in the thread.

Somewhere name of Sudarshan Sukhani was mentioned. I find that Sukhani gives very clear views on the market and I like to listen to his views along with views of Udayan Mukherji and Sameer Arora ( Helios capital) . His views make sense for the traders.

But it has become fashionable to criticise everyone who comes on TV....Sukhani has been continuously saying ( he said that even yesterday ) that we are in an uptrend and we should buy 35-40 points dips in NF which the market is giving us...if someone followed him alone...he would have caught 3-4 times 35 points dips and still remained long from 6150 till today with current trailing SL of below 6650 ( dont remember his exact figure he gave ) .

I have no interest in defending Sukhani...but there is no point in criticising someone for the sake of criticising.....I like his views on the market....someone may not like so it be...but that does not mean he is cheating innocent people etc....

Smart_trade

We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika

Dear Sonika,

I am not a genius but i am giving you answer of your query....:D

Long term trend = up
Intermediate term trend = down
Short term trend = down

HEM

Status
Not open for further replies.