Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sonika, You have good sense of humour:D:cool::D

What you exactly want? tell me I can help you in this regard being a successful trader after Saint & Hem:D
You are son of this earth according to your sir name :D

My question is simple don't confuse innocent traders just post your present views of Index,I don't need your AFL,Chart, Holygrail .:thumb:

You are son of this earth according to your sir name :D

My question is simple don't confuse innocent traders just post your present views of Index,I don't need your AFL,Chart, Holygrail .:thumb:
Tathastu:thumb:

Make a thread I will post Market commentary for you regularly there, I can bet it will be better than that of TV analysts:D

I think manishchan you are brother of jakiechan :D, you likes fight, I am not depend on anybody ,if my chart give me buy signal and other70% expert also give short term buy signal then I want to go long with strict sl with big positive bias.I think this is better than flip coin strategy isn,t?
I think these things(blue marked) in ur post are tooooo complicated/confusing as per you. isn't it?

stock72

yes .. he said yesterday a lot more upside to come ..
the most good part of him is he simply accept when market prove him he is wrong and have guts to rethink again ...:thumb::thumb:

Somewhere name of Sudarshan Sukhani was mentioned. I find that Sukhani gives very clear views on the market and I like to listen to his views along with views of Udayan Mukherji and Sameer Arora ( Helios capital) . His views make sense for the traders.

But it has become fashionable to criticise everyone who comes on TV....Sukhani has been continuously saying ( he said that even yesterday ) that we are in an uptrend and we should buy 35-40 points dips in NF which the market is giving us...if someone followed him alone...he would have caught 3-4 times 35 points dips and still remained long from 6150 till today with current trailing SL of below 6650 ( dont remember his exact figure he gave ) .

I have no interest in defending Sukhani...but there is no point in criticising someone for the sake of criticising.....I like his views on the market....someone may not like so it be...but that does not mean he is cheating innocent people etc....

Smart_trade

kiran_thiru

I think manishchan you are brother of jakiechan :D, you likes fight, I am not depend on anybody ,if my chart give me buy signal and other70% expert also give short term buy signal then I want to go long with strict sl with big positive bias.I think this is better than flip coin strategy isn,t?
madam sonika,

no one want to fight against any body here. why other's opinion to take a trade, if your chart gives signal? if you believe your chart and your chart tells enter trade here, check your MM and RR then enter.

if you not believe on you, and based on others opinion, you can't enter any trade. because here all are different views. some one think it's enter point and some one not. but no one is either correct or wrong. so nobody want to fools others. because any one's first choice is earn money from their trades, not for popularity.

Pratap bhai's charts were excellent, but can't under stand learners. his chart has clear trades in narrow range days. if some one learners like us can't understand, leave that and concentrate on your own method.

but don't hurt any one. and don't blame any one "you are fooling us".

XRAY27

@kiran bhai

These are the main points ST da posted in my trade dairy for my financial health...

just go through this ...Don't agrue with any body..... you presented your view......

rest leave it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRAY27 View Post
APRIL 2014 SERIES YOUR TASK'S

1.Lack of discipline is noted and you should stop this attitude from tomarrow

2.Don't do other extra activity in trading..."chart is your boss".

3.Never try to Preach anything

4.Market is there to educate in hard way

You also had good points in your other thread. I will just take them and add here.

5) Dont waste too much time during market time in posting on TJ, chitchatting , arguing and proving your point.It gives no addition to your trading skills and ledger.

6) Your main focus in the market time should be trades...only when you have just got out of a good trade and you want relaxation go to TJ.

7) Never argue with anyone....he wont accept his mistake and he will try to justify his action and the argument continues. Communicate with positive mindset people as negativity is harmful to us.

8) All that is important is market, our trade and profit.....after the market do educating, social service etc.

Smart_trade

bunti_k23

As hindi was used in the various post, i am not able to understand what you have posted and talked.

i am from south india.

on writing the posts, please think about other state members also. this will be useful to all.

if i post malayalam, i will get warning message. if i post hindi, i will not get warning message. why such language partiality is maintained in traderji?

We all are indians. That is enough for me. If all members post in english, this will be better for all to join in the thread.
:mad:
A BIG BIG BIG shame on you professional trader as you dont know our national language hindi,:mad:there s a great irony that people from south disrespect hindi and give preference to their local language over hindi you must learn hindi ,hindustan me hindi nahi chalegi to kya german chalegi,this thing irritates me very much i personally experienced it that people from various states does nt know how to talk in hindi,and they tell themself indians brother you should represent yourself as a state member not from india ufff...thank you continue with your xyz language ,and this is in english i hope you understand..........:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.