Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sonika,

I am not a genius but i am giving you answer of your query....:D

Long term trend = up
Intermediate term trend = down
Short term trend = down

HEM
This kind of answer I am looking for that's enough sir :clapping:
Haha HEM....not fair,my friend....... :rofl::clap::rofl:

manishchan

We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika
Hi Sonika : Looking at your post, I have some questions for you. Don't have to reply to this but think over it if you can.

Let's say people post their trend. Like HEM did. He says medium and short trend is down. Now, what will you do.. can you trade just based on that.. if yes.. where will you enter ? What script ? What is your target ? Where is your SL ? How would you know if your entry is wrong ? How will know when the trend changes from up to down ? Where will it change ? etc

There are a lot of things one needs to connsider/understand before taking a trade. You can't buy and sell just based on the trend. On a lighter note .. it's not like... if it's a take off, the plane can only go up and if it is landing, it will only come down to the ground. :D

Further, different people have diff way of looking and understanding the market that is why there is always a buyer to the seller and seller to a buyer. Someone is always expecting to go down while other set of people taking it as going up.

Trading is subjective and there are soo many things we as trader need to learn, understand and consider before jumping into it. And that is why no one tip/suggestion can be right or wrong. Best thing one can do is learn, practice and experience yourself. If you have patience, discipline and willingness to achieve your dream, things will always fall in place but not without your own effort for sure. !

All the Best ! :)

Hi Sonika : Looking at your post, I have some questions for you. Don't have to reply to this but think over it if you can.

Let's say people post their trend. Like HEM did. He says medium and short trend is down. Now, what will you do.. can you trade just based on that.. if yes.. where will you enter ? What script ? What is your target ? Where is your SL ? How would you know if your entry is wrong ? How will know when the trend changes from up to down ? Where will it change ? etc

There are a lot of things one needs to connsider/understand before taking a trade. You can't buy and sell just based on the trend. On a lighter note .. it's not like... if it's a take off, the plane can only go up and if it is landing, it will only come down to the ground. :D

Further, different people have diff way of looking and understanding the market that is why there is always a buyer to the seller and seller to a buyer. Someone is always expecting to go down while other set of people taking it as going up.

Trading is subjective and there are soo many things we as trader need to learn, understand and consider before jumping into it. And that is why no one tip/suggestion can be right or wrong. Best thing one can do is learn, practice and experience yourself. If you have patience, discipline and willingness to achieve your dream, things will always fall in place but not without your own effort for sure. !

All the Best ! :)
Don't talk like kid,reason behind this I want to compare with all TJ expert vs TV expert ,if 70% positive I will buy for short term with strict sl .

manishchan

Don't talk like kid,reason behind this I want to compare with all TJ expert vs TV expert ,if 70% positive I will buy for short term with strict sl .
Well.. by now..it's obvious to all here who is talking like kid (and acting like one too). If you are a real KFA employee, the tragedy is known to the world. So jumping blind based on other's view would be the last thing you should do if you want to save your last penny. May I be proven wrong and you be successful in your so called Trading Based on Expert but I wish it was as easy as you are thinking right now... we will see 6 months from now :)

Dear Sonika,

I am not a genius but i am giving you answer of your query....:D

Long term trend = up
Intermediate term trend = down
Short term trend = down

HEM
The showman finally come the lady succeed :D

Well.. by now..it's obvious to all here who is talking like kid (and acting like one too). If you are a real KFA employee, the tragedy is known to the world. So jumping blind based on other's view would be the last thing you should do if you want to save your last penny. May I be proven wrong and you be successful in your so called Trading Based on Expert but I wish it was as easy as you are thinking right now... we will see 6 months from now :)
I think manishchan you are brother of jakiechan :D, you likes fight, I am not depend on anybody ,if my chart give me buy signal and other70% expert also give short term buy signal then I want to go long with strict sl with big positive bias.I think this is better than flip coin strategy isn,t?

I think manishchan you are brother of jakiechan :D, you likes fight, I am not depend on anybody ,if my chart give me buy signal and other70% expert also give short term buy signal then I want to go long with strict sl with big positive bias.I think this is better than flip coin strategy isn,t?
Dear Sonika, You have good sense of humour:D:cool::D

What you exactly want? tell me I can help you in this regard being a successful trader after Saint & Hem:D

Status
Not open for further replies.