NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
2675-2680 is the point to cross and hold before progress can be made with 2643-2647 area coming up as resistance. A gap up, scary as it may sound would likely take care of this.
What happens beyond that is to be seen later.

For supports, lets for now go with yesterdays lows as they are important levels.
To remain in positive territory the Nifty should hold above 2714-2719. Better still above 2734.
If so the levels to seek and take out would be 2754-2760.

2702 is a crucial levels to stay above if 2686-2670 are to be protected.

Hi Amitji,and all.
2766 and then 2788 will be crucial to hold and take out.
On the downside it will bode well to hold 2630 in the coming days.If it consistently closes below.Then u can kiss bull market goodbye for a long time.:D .U may get rallies in between.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
To remain in positive territory the Nifty should hold above 2714-2719. Better still above 2734.
If so the levels to seek and take out would be 2754-2760.

2702 is a crucial levels to stay above if 2686-2670 are to be protected.
Hi amitt29, a day at a time for me, as I wrote this morning...no other way to go, whether bulls or bears.
Keep trading small and book out at small targets.

If 2760 can be held the next step-ups are 2760-2766-2772-2778-2781-2784.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Hi amitt29, a day at a time for me, as I wrote this morning...no other way to go, whether bulls or bears.
Keep trading small and book out at small targets.

If 2760 can be held the next step-ups are 2760-2766-2772-2778-2781-2784.
This is an interesting area...
A late day push would be nice, as Reliance and specially ONGC has not been played after its day's high yet.
Being held back for another day?
If 2784-2787-2790 can be tested, a close at or above 2802 would be out of a dream.

Closing above 2788 would not be too bad too.

SGM

AMITBE said:
This is an interesting area...
A late day push would be nice, as Reliance and specially ONGC has not been played after its day's high yet.
Being held back for another day?
If 2784-2787-2790 can be tested, a close at or above 2802 would be out of a dream.

Closing above 2788 would not be too bad too.
Hello Amitda

Provisional close 2804.5, So its a dream closing! What Next?

Regards
Sanjay

what do you think of today a temporary rally or a intermediate bounce back?

I think the bears have gone into hibernation for now. Look out if it opens with a upward gap tomorrow

shrinivas

coolcocky said:

I think the bears have gone into hibernation for now. Look out if it opens with a upward gap tomorrow
too early to comment buddy..but keep the finances ready....if the markets keep +ve for the rest this week, yes bears have gone for hibernation in that case.....

ganeshhity

coolcocky said:

Cool,

to tell u a thing. I really get surprised when people write such things. whats bulls and bears? both of them are in us only. Its we who make bulls and bears. if you go with the trend u r either bull or bear, but if you go against a trend then you are neither a Bull nor Bear but only a Looser.

not to discourage you. its like shifting gears. you should readily jump seeing the direction.
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.