Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

aimer

showing signs of reversal...hammer on 5 min...10 min,,,oscillator also showing signs of reversal....i think its bookin time....waise hem bhai is the master in profit bookin....he will be the correct person to guide us....

dare2

showing signs of reversal...hammer on 5 min...10 min,,,oscillator also showing signs of reversal....i think its bookin time....waise hem bhai is the master in profit bookin....he will be the correct person to guide us....
seeing the hammer followed by green candle, i got panicked.. booked all at once.. thank god my day ended in green.. not juz green but greeniest.. m off 4 the day..

dare2

dare2 i went short at 4684 and covered bit early.....still a good day....;)
ur advice on my aggressive adds was kind.. but i couldn't control myself.. added 2 many lots.. 2day i used almost half of my trading account 4 adds..
lets hope 4 a similar movement(up or down) 2morrow as well..

1 more thing.. when u get some free time, write something on profit booking.. n plz, no excuses.. most people in this thread have already accepted dat u r best in profit booking..

hills_5000

So you had a great day today :) Congrats.. Will you let me know what software you use . Am an avid day trader , albeit with not much success , since i am more of a momentum buyer while sitting in front of a live terminal. Am keen to learn more , so if you guys can help me out with which software and there after reading tips on how to use it... Thanks a lot man..

covered all at 4563 :)

aimer

So you had a great day today :) Congrats.. Will you let me know what software you use . Am an avid day trader , albeit with not much success , since i am more of a momentum buyer while sitting in front of a live terminal. Am keen to learn more , so if you guys can help me out with which software and there after reading tips on how to use it... Thanks a lot man..
sorry friend ...this post was directed towards hem bhai...but i am answering it.....first of all we are not using any software...this methood that we are using is miniflow...put here by the Great Saint Sir....go through it my dear friend and follow that...we are using this method here.....i am posting the link for the same.....just go to the thread by Lazytrader....he is very kind enough to compile all the gems into one thread, there u will get information of all the gem thread on TJ....so go through it....there u will find the thread on GOING WITH THE MINIFLOW......
still require something ,do post back....:)
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/31474-hidden-gems-traderji-com.html

ag_fx

sorry friend ...this post was directed towards hem bhai...but i am answering it.....first of all we are not using any software...this methood that we are using is miniflow...put here by the Great Saint Sir....go through it my dear friend and follow that...we are using this method here.....i am posting the link for the same.....just go to the thread by Lazytrader....he is very kind enough to compile all the gems into one thread, there u will get information of all the gem thread on TJ....so go through it....there u will find the thread on GOING WITH THE MINIFLOW......
still require something ,do post back....:)
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/31474-hidden-gems-traderji-com.html
aaaahh....we are doing Ambush here my friend...the first post of this thread has some loosely built rules.