Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

ag_fx

ankit bhai u may b ryt.. but i think in 5min tf dat hammer qualifies 2 b a GB..
I beg to differ for 2 reasons :

1) It is not a hammer
2) The essential condition of GB is the BB touch.

Thats my take on it..and as u said..I might be wrong as I myself have only read over it and not traded it :)

ag_fx

@Ankit
A proper Bullish Hammer wont have any Wicks at top , right?

Right...also, most powerful hammers occur at swing lows and inv hammers at swing highs..

But 5 min Tf is small and it is expected that there will be variations and thus these hammers cant be traded all alone and needs more of other analysis.

dare2

Right...also, most powerful hammers occur at swing lows and inv hammers at swing highs..

But 5 min Tf is small and it is expected that there will be variations and thus these hammers cant be traded all alone and needs more of other analysis.
short triggered..

strong positive divergence in macd and rsi..

SAR 4555

Last edited:

pleaseharsh

short triggered..

strong positive divergence in macd and rsi..

SAR 4555
dare2 ...pls write the new post and dont edit the existing one to put yr new views.....as could be that the acknowledger could agree with prev view but not the current one...so pls write the new post for each view (unless some mistake being made on the current post)..
thankyou

dare2

dare2 ...pls write the new post and dont edit the existing one to put yr new views.....as could be that the acknowledger could agree with prev view but not the current one...so pls write the new post for each view (unless some mistake being made on the current post)..
thankyou
ok boss.....