Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

So you had a great day today :) Congrats.. Will you let me know what software you use . Am an avid day trader , albeit with not much success , since i am more of a momentum buyer while sitting in front of a live terminal. Am keen to learn more , so if you guys can help me out with which software and there after reading tips on how to use it... Thanks a lot man..
Dear hill, i am using PIB :)

sorry friend ...this post was directed towards hem bhai...but i am answering it.....first of all we are not using any software...this methood that we are using is miniflow...put here by the Great Saint Sir....go through it my dear friend and follow that...we are using this method here.....i am posting the link for the same.....just go to the thread by Lazytrader....he is very kind enough to compile all the gems into one thread, there u will get information of all the gem thread on TJ....so go through it....there u will find the thread on GOING WITH THE MINIFLOW......
still require something ,do post back....:)
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/31474-hidden-gems-traderji-com.html
Raj here we are trading with ambush not with miniflow :)