NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody has better and fully disclosed systems,why bother to break the code of somebodyelse's system ? I suggest they should start their own threads ,post their systems and trades atleast for 3 months demonstrate the results.This will help all of us in much more positive way. In Traderji I find hardly 4-5 threads which are alive,based on systems and trades posted regularly. We need many more threads to make this forum really a good place for exchange of trading ideas.Look forward to many more systems threads. BTW no offence meant to anyone.

Happy and profitable trading !!!!

If somebody has better and fully disclosed systems,why bother to break the code of somebodyelse's system ? I suggest they should start their own threads ,post their systems and trades atleast for 3 months demonstrate the results.This will help all of us in much more positive way. In Traderji I find hardly 4-5 threads which are alive,based on systems and trades posted regularly. We need many more threads to make this forum really a good place for exchange of trading ideas.Look forward to many more systems threads. BTW no offence meant to anyone.

Happy and profitable trading !!!!

Aah Atlast one sensible Post else problem is in this forum that guys are always feared that they might loose what is in existence in a try of getting better.

My above lines does not means in anyway that I am having a better system than what Vinod ji having.

All what I am trying to do why not make a open system , Because no system can be Best but we can always make try to make it more better . I really wished that Vinodi ji 's system should have open , so that some of us could have tried to make it more better (This was the only motive for asking to disclose)

But Does not matter I will post a new thread here on this Wednesday** and will start a new mechanical system . Whether it will be that successful or not that only time can reply but most important thing is we should make a a try .

I will post the logic of this new system after 15 days if it last for 15 days, and then will request from other to make it more better and better .

** Will wait till tuesday for Vinodji , hoping that only he might disclose

Aah Atlast one sensible Post else problem is in this forum that guys are always feared that they might loose what is in existence in a try of getting better.

My above lines does not means in anyway that I am having a better system than what Vinod ji having.

All what I am trying to do why not make a open system , Because no system can be Best but we can always make try to make it more better . I really wished that Vinodi ji 's system should have open , so that some of us could have tried to make it more better (This was the only motive for asking to disclose)

But Does not matter I will post a new thread here on this Wednesday** and will start a new mechanical system . Whether it will be that successful or not that only time can reply but most important thing is we should make a a try .

I will post the logic of this new system after 15 days if it last for 15 days, and then will request from other to make it more better and better .

** Will wait till tuesday for Vinodji , hoping that only he might disclose
That's the spirit friend,look forward to yr system........And don't worry about whether the system will be that successful or not.Nobody can guarantee how a successful system based on sound trading idea will behave in future......And we are traders,we have no problem being wrong half a dozen times in a day and accepting it .:)

Best wishes

Why should a person disclose a system he has developed. He has been kind and educative enough to share it - so any person who has interest in TA can try to learn from it/ better it / or just trade it !!

But critisizing is only stopping your own development !

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this post from quite some time. Though I dont trade Nifty, Im seriously planning to trade in Nifty. The compelling reason is only Vinod. I check his post eod everyday. The best part of his post is that one doesnt need to break their heads on the entry and exit points. I feel that he made it very simple for us to trade.

Regards

so where is vinod? vinod vinod where are u? please come back.
Vinod Ji where are you , Please post ur support and resistance levels , My aim was never to critisize this system or to hurt you . Really speaking not only myself but no body out here would have been such good system

My concern was only about one issue that many times it eats profit which it makes on previous days because it does not have target facility which u have avoided due to make it ever trading system .

Thats why i commented here , If u think i have done something wrong than I won't ask any more things (Not even to disclose ) but please post ur levels here, its saturday night and many people are waiting for your post

U

uasish

What i understand if one gives a Supp / Resistance of only 2 Day,then it can be cracked any time,if that is the basic intention then by now all smart guys have cracked this one also.(The last thing i cracked from Jesse's 1 chart was Sentiment Indicator :) & he has stopped posting charts after that !! :mad:)
Mkt always move in Wave form,means there always is an interim Top & bottom,if one can get the inkling of that Top & bottom by ONLY 1 bar late,it is sufficient for the Fund to always stay in the Mkt & the fund can mint money.
Saint is shouting from Roof Top to educate us that.
Vinod has silently proved that if we follow any System in the Long haul it is not only a prudent decision but profitable.
We dont need any thing else to know from him.
It is an undeniable fact that River's bank on the other side always looks far better than this side.
People who can Make will never ask ,rather they will try to understand the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.