NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one here wants to cut the Goose which gives the Golden Eggs.... People fail to understand that if the system is known to the world, it will never work. If the system is giving consistent returns, then enjoy the fruits of these returns, rather than trying to find the secret behind it.

The reason why people dont appreciate this system is because it is FREE. You spend thousands on Calls given by so called "ANALYSTS", but u fail to apply this simple yet beautiful system, just because its FREE. This system will make you trade in a disciplined way and helps you not to overtrade. You will never be able to lay your hands on a system that has given such great returns in a span 8 months, even if you pay Lakhs of rupees.

Enjoy the Golden Eggs... Please stop disturbing Mr.Vinod. You must be grateful to him for introducing you to a new and successful concept of trading.

Earn to Live, rather than Live to earn...........

Last edited:

Flock

I am sure Mr. Vinod must be reading this discussion with amusement. :)

I have not read all his posts but from what ever I have read, he has not responded to either a discussion about the system logic or requests to disclose it.

So relax, if he intends to disclose his system, he will do so sooner or later. If not no point gettting worked up over it; benefit from it while it lasts.

I have sent levels for 13th to vinod ji. According to my levels, still NF is in short mode.

regards,
vin
Dear friend,

Please note Vinodji has not responded to your mail about sending levels to him. That means he has ignored it and is not interested in it. So if you have a system for trading please open a new thread for it so that we also can evaluate it.

A lot of mails are coming tho this tread criticizing this trading system. If you feel that the system is OK please follow it,if not leave it.
Barking dogs seldom bite....

Pulimath

Well, he needn't disclose. If you go to a hotel and liked a dish, you again to the hotel but not go to the kitchen and see how it is made. Similarly, he is helping ppl to make money and we should be happy and thankful for him instead pestering him.
Vinod, lot of ppl are benefitting from ur posts and pl continue it and I am sure there are lots of ppl who are following this like me

I have sent levels for 13th to vinod ji. According to my levels, still NF is in short mode.

regards,
vin
Good Man, If your levels still suggest for short in nifty , it means that you are following a true mechanical system , This is my bet that system which is being disccussed here is not puerly mechanical , it requires some assumptions by person to calculate support and resistance.

Can u Please send me your support and resistance levels of last 3 days including todays levels, I really want to see some true mechanical system (my G M A I L id is masterNifty).

These people will not understand this, since they call a system highly successful which is trading in range of 1200 -1700 profit from last 5-6 months and not even deducting brokering charges, if they will calculate that then will find that this system was in loss most of times after Jan and before this recent correction.

Just stumbled on this post..checked the system....

It looks so so.....If one has to do this he has to stick to screen(tape) all the time for NIFTY.... People without jobs follow this....ALWAYS in Trade! is a lot of time and effort

I strongly agree with Ashish view! If you trade like this, it feels like Hollow!

Secondly if you see in past 200 years only those systems, indicators became popular in market which are open in market.

Rest are like unknown if are any? and must be lying in GRAVES! of those mean people who kept them for themselves!

This guy looks like another microsoft! ha ha!

Another point the propreity is a JINGLOW!, if you are so woried about it in first place why wasting time here???? as you can see you have not more than 4-5 followers

Compare your with SAINT posts he has mass behind him!

Last and least, until it is discussed how can one say whether your system is really good...god knows what mistakes you are making boss in your calculations!

Already! people highlighted your wrong posts of Supports , resistance and position initiation above couple of times.

You just say Sorry and people lose money!
This is one thing I fail to understand....I realise this is a public forum and free speech and all that.........But must we opine and criticise everything we see or read.

Traderji has these attacks by tipsters and so called analysts who wish to make this forum a base to launch their sorry careers from........I understand if you attack that variety of individuals(to a certain extent).But attacking a trader who trades and shares what he knows,or if not,at least what he does........not on,my friend.

Adopt a policy of:"Take what I like and ignore what I don't".......By that method,people who are happy sharing continue sharing,people who are benefitted continue getting benefitted,and people like yourself would be frequenting other threads that might help you........

You are new here........looking fwd to some positive posts from you from now on.

Saint

ps:No masses behind me or anything as absurd as all that........It's the admiration of the Grade 1 student of the Grade 3 student,nothing else.That same "esteem" that is accorded to me is also accorded to many here,and Vinod is one of them...........Vinod,keep up the great work and looking fwd to more posts from you.

Although you have criticized this system by saying it requires one to to see the screen for the entire trading day you have easily missed mentioning that it gives clear entry and exit points. You don't have to follow the screen all the time, you can enter the trades first thing in the morning based on a condition. Also the pivot method requires you to have technical analysis tool like metastock and also a live data feed which are quite expensive.
True......

Also you must have some technical analysis knowledge to read the charts, pivot points etc.
True....

I just read the pivot method thread and it is not clear at all, actually its very confusing.
:):) ..no point reading it silently and then coming here and complaining,my friend.If interested,willing to share what I see..........and remove all your doubts.But yes,you need charts,etc etc

Also the entry and exit's are not consistent and open to interpretation.
The entry and exit is consistent..........but if you don't know all the ifs and buts involved,it seems to be inconsistent and open to interpretation.All I can say is :If there is one person out there who has benefitted,job's done.I happen to know many ........just like this thread.Many have been helped by this thread.

But you are free to have your own opinion.......your right,I guess.And I respect that.

Also vinod's system has made 1600 pts since october 2007, track record of pivot method is not disclosed.

Carry on Vinod, You are doing a great job!!!
Keep track of the 60min Flow thread if bothered........Milkyblack and Satya_Pinku are keeping track using the Flow method.

Once again,same advice ....... Take what works for you,and ignore what doesn't.....and if it seems a bit difficult to manually ignore,just go to the Edit Ignore List on the left side,and add "Saint" to it.

Saint

columbus

Well, he needn't disclose. If you go to a hotel and liked a dish, you again to the hotel but not go to the kitchen and see how it is made. Similarly, he is helping ppl to make money and we should be happy and thankful for him instead pestering him.
Vinod, lot of ppl are benefitting from ur posts and pl continue it and I am sure there are lots of ppl who are following this like me

VINODji should be appreciated for his Selfish less service provided by him.

saint, well said man. i totally agree wit u. if somebody doesn't like let them just ignore better start a thread and prove their worth. deeds are appreciated than mere blabbering. i think its all influence of saas bahu serials and we have few characters here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.