NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who can Make will never ask ,rather they will try to understand the features.
Exactly what I did . I followed his levels for few days then started taking actual position at his given level but for taking profit and stopping losses in between the trades I use saint's pivot method. Now I am trading his system integrated with saint's pivot method and believe me its profitable!

IMHO no one should ask anyone forcefully to disclose anything any where ! It all depends on the original founder If he feels that his system should be made public he will do that before anyone ask him.I'm completely agree with saint
take what you like and ignore what you don't .

Thanks,
Ankit

nadodav

Dear All,

I just do not want to disclose the calculation part of the system to anybody anywhere so as long as calculation part is concern, i request all not to ask same question again.

I have never claimed that, my system is wherher good or bad one. the intention of starting a thread is just to show the discliplened approach of trading and nothing else.

System is purely 100% mechanical. there is no assumption anywhere in calculations. this you all have to believe me as i do not have any other option to prove this.

So as saint said, - Adopt a policy of:"Take what I like and ignore what I don't".......

I will be glad to continue to post for atleast for those 5 peoples....against all odds...

I am not against criticism. it gives me an opportunity to re-look into my system. I truly welcomes all suggetions/criticisms.

Thank you all.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 16,

Current position : LONG (at 4527 on 12/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4484.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : -42.20 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1619.80 (1662.00-42.80)

Support : 4436
Resistance : 4518

Hold LONG position with SL 4436. If trades below 4436, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4518.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Hi Vinod Ji,

Kindly continue.
as saint said, - Adopt a policy of:"Take what I like and ignore what I don't".......
Besides you have not forced anyone to act on your guidance, it upon their own will.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Gupta

NIFTY FUTURE For June 16,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4484.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : -42.20 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1619.80 (1662.00-42.80)

Support : 4436
Resistance : 4518

Hold LONG position with SL 4436. If trades below 4436, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4518.

Happy Trading.

Vinod
vinod
u r doing a gr8 job:)
carry on as usual
regards

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 17,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4571.30

Profit/Loss in current trade : +44.30 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1706.30 (1662.00+44.30)

Support : 4525
Resistance : 4602

Hold LONG position with SL 4525. If trades below 4525, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4602.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Vinod:

Thanks for continuing to post...

Just have read most of the pages (till page 25..). If I want to enter with real money to trade just 1 mini nifty, can I just enter at the market rate right now with your stop loss recommendation? or do you have any other suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.