Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi PT,

For Your Style Of Trading....I Would Suggest SELL On Rise & Then BUY Buyback Lower If The Market Remains The Way It Has Been For Last Couple Of Days.

7227 Can Be Triggered Quite Easily...Therefore Above Suggestion Should Suit You Better.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant bro I took Banknifty at 7300 for a tgt of 7500 minimum what should be my sl i m thinking of 7227

Hi Penchant,

Your S/L For Tomorrow Is OK & Should Be Able To Survive......:)

Incase It Triggers BUY It Wherever You Think It May Have Reached Low During The Day & May Reverse.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Savant Sir;
I am really sorry that i didn't heed your advice.
I lost a golden chance of selling & buying lower.:down:
I was a little complacent about placing the stop loss yesteray- thought will do it later. But that later nvr came as I had to get busy in some other duty which was urgent. So still holding my one lot without any change in my buy rate -7320/.
Lesson learnt- nvr to be complacent in placing stop loss however unlikely it may seem it will be hit.
Now am going to hold it till the tgt. of buy hold.
or is there anything else i should be doing?
I can not always be at the trading screen- which is why i prefer positional.
RGDS.

SavantGarde

Hi Penchant,

It Is Quite Ok, It Was Suggested To Reduce Some Anxiety From Holding Your Position & Gives An Idea Of Trading Too....

Anyways, HOLD Your Position, Let's See How Next 2 Trading Days Pan Out.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir;
I am really sorry that i didn't heed your advice.
I lost a golden chance of selling & buying lower.:down:
I was a little complacent about placing the stop loss yesteray- thought will do it later. But that later nvr came as I had to get busy in some other duty which was urgent. So still holding my one lot without any change in my buy rate -7320/.
Lesson learnt- nvr to be complacent in placing stop loss however unlikely it may seem it will be hit.
Now am going to hold it till the tgt. of buy hold.
or is there anything else i should be doing?
I can not always be at the trading screen- which is why i prefer positional.
RGDS.

Hi Naveen,

Just HOLD Your Position, Perhaps Our Market Should Close Better Than It Opens.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Thank you Savant.

Will hold my position for today as suggested. I asked because this is first time I am into FNO and a bit nervous and scared as well...

But will do as directed and hopefully will learn from these experience.

Jai Baba ki

Naveen

Savant Sir,

Thanks you again for your valuable advise sir. Picked up one lot BNF at 7340 yesterday evening for positional trade. Today I picked up the IFCI - JULY 60 CA one lot at 3.3 rupees premium.

Regards
Anil Bezawada.

Hi PT,

For Your Style Of Trading....I Would Suggest SELL On Rise & Then BUY Buyback Lower If The Market Remains The Way It Has Been For Last Couple Of Days.

7227 Can Be Triggered Quite Easily...Therefore Above Suggestion Should Suit You Better.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
out of BN half at 7395 holding balance with sl 7350:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.