Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Ritesh,

Difficult To Give Either...But How It Works Is Like This Strike (60) + Premium = Your Breakeven.

Buying A CALL Or PUT Is Our Perception Of The Stock, How It Will Perform During The Series.

Unless It Reaches 66+ Clarity On Where It Can Go Will Be Clearer.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savantji,
Could you please advise Target and S/L for JULY 60 CA Of IFCI.

-ritesh.

Savant Sir,

I sold and re bought one lot of BNF at slightly lower price. The effective price for my entry now is 7320 after brokerages.

Also I averaged IFCI 60 CA Lot by buying one more lot at 2.6 premium. The effective premium is now Rs 3.00 for 2 lots after adding both sides brokerage.

Regards
Anil

lancer

Hi Naveen,

Just HOLD Your Position, Perhaps Our Market Should Close Better Than It Opens.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
'JAI BABA'

Hi Savant,

Spot on yet again. The market in fact has closed better than it opened. Is your forcast based on any technicals or it a matter of judgement having watched it for years together ?

Wishes,

Lancer.

MurAtt

'JAI BABA'

Hi Savant,

Spot on yet again. The market in fact has closed better than it opened. Is your forcast based on any technicals or it a matter of judgement having watched it for years together ?

Wishes,

Lancer.
2 points Savant Sir
1. As lancer has put
2. The FnO list sirjee ...

Thanks

MurAtt

Sirjee,

Call Put bhi chalega --- actually more comfortable with it ..

Only prob there is the time lag or time decay which hits the value of the call/put most ...
Even selling calls is not a prob for me BUT in my trading a/c I have limited capital i.e. around 40-50K, so when I sell 1 call / put, then I am blocked for entire month that is why I do not write calls / puts rather buy the put if price down exp and inverse ....

Thanks

Savant sir,

Sold the BNF lot at 7355 and rebought it 7320. So made 30 point in that trade after brokerage. Also still holding 2 lots of IFCI JUL CA 60 at an average premium of Rs 3.00. Sir, any advise for tomorrow.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

lancer

Savant sir,

Sold the BNF lot at 7355 and rebought it 7320. So made 30 point in that trade after brokerage. Also still holding 2 lots of IFCI JUL CA 60 at an average premium of Rs 3.00. Sir, any advise for tomorrow.

Regards
Anil Bezawada
Hi Anil,

As adviced by Savant in another thread you must get into the idea of trading with CALL OPTIONS. The LTP of IFCI CA 60 is 3.55. You may just go ahead and book profit and look forward to getting hold of it again.

With the average premium of 3.00 and total sum of two lots size of about 16000, you bag a profit Rs 8000 plus at this levels. You may always take an entry later when the call picks up momentum or on dips. Keep a watch on the CMP of IFCI. If it crosses 55 with good volumes ,you can always pick up the call again or rest in peace with your profits in pocket.

The trick with FNO is that book profit when the opportunity is there. Never regret the fact that the price went up after sale. You must have a target in mind of how much of intraday profit is enough. Here you are getting a return of about 18%. Rest all depends on your risk appetite. I have been dabbling with FNO for a couple of months now and not booking timely profit has incurred me collossal losses when the trend has reversed.

I am holding one lot at 4.3 and am waiting ....

Wishes,

Lancer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.