Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

thanks Enygma..most of the prime market time i spend in the air... and its when i get back.. and boot up that i realise ..how late i am ... to react ...or do damage control...

hmmm ..use levels... put a buy at R3... .off i go.... and then find it still moving up... anyway my call now...

Thank You so much ...

May the force be With you

A

Amit,

No wonder I am Enygma, right? :)

You said you wanted a hedge, so I gave you a level around which to get into a put. You are already long on NF and also have written the 4500 PE, so I categorize you as a long looking for a hedge or fence :)

As far as Talisman is concerned, as far as I know he was long on the calls and I categorize him as a swing options player. So for him, no point buying an expensive put as a hedge for an expensive call in a market that does not seem like going down tomorrow.

And we might be proven wrong yet again by the markets but today's strength seemed to suggest a bit of a upmove tomorrow is possible, unless globally something again screws up.

So long story short - you decide whether you need the hedge or the bush. If you are able to track the markets intraday closely (like I am not able to), then you can just see whether there is any sense of weakness, around which to take the put. Else you can use levels ...

Regards,
Enygma.

Hi Amit:

Div yield is the avg div yield of the underlying financial instrument you're using - say Nifty Fifty or Sensex & interest would be the discount rate which you can probably get from the RBI site on the 10yr G-Sec for example.

Kumar

Hey Kumar,

The broker i use gives one the option of calculating the premium.. but the system asks for interest rate and dividend... which i am not quite sure of how to input, thus cannot use the options calculator... Would you know what values are to be entered / where does one get these values..

regards

amit

Savantji,

Holding 4700CE @150.

I have an amateur doubt - if the long term sentiment is bullish, wont things change until 24 sept for 4700 CE.

I m totally confused. Should i square off 4700 Ce or wait or buy 4700PE. If buy, what should be the price range i should look for.

Thanks
Pooja

Savantji,

Holding 4700CE @150.

I have an amateur doubt - if the long term sentiment is bullish, wont things change until 24 sept for 4700 CE.

I m totally confused. Should i square off 4700 Ce or wait or buy 4700PE. If buy, what should be the price range i should look for.

Thanks
Pooja
sorry bro replying the question is for savant bro but i feel 4580 is sl for all longs so even if mkt want to go up mkt will touch 4570 n pick sl of all then move up thats what i noticed when smart money start working:)
now the question is what savant bro suggest sl and what is avging point etc:)

SavantGarde

Hi Pooja,

The Series Is Fresh...Today Is Only 3rd...Therefore Have Patience, At The Right Time...We Will Hedge...This Position...

In The Meantime....If You Are Confident About Being Able To Trade The Range From Pivot Point Posted....Go Ahead...No Harm..

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savantji,

Holding 4700CE @150.

Thanks
Pooja

hills_5000

hi Savant , Enygma ,SM Bhai ,

How we holding up today...what's the buzz... my derivative chain shows max OI in 4500PE and 4800CE ...

so how do we pan from here guys ?..in the next two hours ?

regards

Amit
Hi Pooja,

The Series Is Fresh...Today Is Only 3rd...Therefore Have Patience, At The Right Time...We Will Hedge...This Position...

In The Meantime....If You Are Confident About Being Able To Trade The Range From Pivot Point Posted....Go Ahead...No Harm..

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

sorry bro replying the question is for savant bro but i feel 4580 is sl for all longs so even if mkt want to go up mkt will touch 4570 n pick sl of all then move up thats what i noticed when smart money start working:)
now the question is what savant bro suggest sl and what is avging point etc:)

Status
Not open for further replies.