Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

talisman

Seems...storm was not in 'Tea cup'..It was rather more in Champagne Jar..the froth is getting out but it does not look like we are willing to put more liquid in it. Rather the focus is on saving whatever little liquid is left..Though I am feeling thirsty but appetite seems to have gone for a toss...
Long live my F&O adventure...:p

P.S- Market does have an impact over one's sanity level...;)

hills_5000

we never get a 91 point rise...and today we have a 91 point fall !!!!....

:mad:

Seems...storm was not in 'Tea cup'..It was rather more in Champagne Jar..the froth is getting out but it does not look like we are willing to put more liquid in it. Rather the focus is on saving whatever little liquid is left..Though I am feeling thirsty but appetite seems to have gone for a toss...
Long live my F&O adventure...:p

P.S- Market does have an impact over one's sanity level...;)

talisman

:clap::clap::clap:
Are u sure or it was just for writing
PT Bhai...yaya bachcho ki jaan ja rahi hai aur aap has rahe ho...Aajkal toh raat ko darr ke maare meri neend khul jati hai ye soch ke ki kal Nifty kaha khulega..;)
These days even my roomie has started to complain that..tu neend mein 'dow..hangseng..support..resistance bolte rehta hai'..lolz..:p

N Amit..bro..I can totally relate to you..

Who says, you have to go to Africa to enjoy African safari..even sitting in my home..I can feel this wild saga..totally bruised..battered and yes, Exhilarated..hehe..

have been here only since july... but not seen one if there was one .... :annoyed: @ NIFTY
Ohh sorry bro might be odin hacked many time it show upmove of 100+ points
This is mkt and it play with sentiments inyelligent try to find level of entry in fall:thumb:
And more intelligent try to find level of exit in fall n mostly they find it on 90% + fall:clap:
and I am in last category:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.