Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi KalyaniSalem,

Tomorow Should Be Relatively Good Compared To Last Three Days...So Make The Most Of It....

Follow The Pivots Posted That Should Keep You On The Right Side Of Trade....Incase Of Gapup Wait For It To Come Down A Little Before Taking Any Position....In NF

RIL, CAIRN & RNRL CALLS Are Looking Good...For Intraday
Also BHARTI CALL Is Looking Attractive....
YESBANK In Futures Is Looking Good...

JPASSOCIAT You Can Pickup November Futures For Positional

About Trading Plan I Was Busy With My Computer Problems...Will Outline It During The Weekend.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi ji,

how r u..

any strategy found out for me???

Prabhan

Sirjee,

took long position in MNF at 4980 with 1 lot...kuch galat kiya kya?? can you please guide me what levels to watch or what to do when??
I told you that I dont want to use my mind..thats why looking for your advise...
Waise, I shorted MNF at 5057 with 1 lot and closed at 5035 with 22 points gain.. :clap: although small profit...but something good start for me..

Sirjee..please long position per guide ker do...

SavantGarde

Hi Prabhan,

HOLD Till Tuesday.....

For Intraday Check The Pivot For Levels....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirjee,

took long position in MNF at 4980 with 1 lot...kuch galat kiya kya?? can you please guide me what levels to watch or what to do when??
I told you that I dont want to use my mind..thats why looking for your advise...
Waise, I shorted MNF at 5057 with 1 lot and closed at 5035 with 22 points gain.. :clap: although small profit...but something good start for me..

Sirjee..please long position per guide ker do...

Prabhan

Hi Prabhan,

HOLD Till Tuesday.....

For Intraday Check The Pivot For Levels....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Thanks Alot Sirjee,
Please let me know sirjee, if you forsee any threat to my position till tuesday..i will come out of it.

I have taken 1 more lot of MNF at 5033 only for intraday..will come out today only if MNF reaches 5060+, else will hold this also till tuesday..

SavantGarde

Padhugvn,

You Know What Is The Definition Of Poison...

Anyways Not Looking For An Answer From You...Let Me Elaborate On It...

Anything That Is Taken In Excess Is Poison...Case In Point Even If You Drink Too Much Water It Will Kill You....Understand..It Doesnt Have To Be Some Small Bottle Labelled 'Poison'

Get Out Of This Addiction Of That You Have To Do Something Everyday...
Relax...Next Week If Not Before Expiry Atleast On Expiry There Will Some Opportunites...

NO....You May Not Pickup BHARTI NOV. CA Toaday Or Even On Monday...:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi ji,

reliance going down:(:(

can i buy bharti 360 nov call around 10 or suggest good premium and price ji.

Status
Not open for further replies.