Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Why Do We Have This Repeated Disclaimer & Indemnity Of The Ticker About The Error In The Data...If Data Is Being Mined From The Source..Then Why The Disclaimer...Here I Am Talking More Specific About BLOOMBERG & CNBC U.S.

They Can Just Mention That Data Maybe Delayed When Flashed But Error

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hundreds Of Data Released Every Week Is Another Big Scam...To Keep The Giant Wheel....Moving...Without Slowing Down The Pace Of Various Industries....Major Among Them Being Financials & Markets

Funniest One Is FED Meetings...First They Will Release The Outcome Of The Meeting & The Language...Then They Have Another Schedule To Release The Minutes Of That Meeting...Beige Book

SavantGarde

Well I got that suspicion when US stopped publishing the M3 numbers.

-Monk

Hundreds Of Data Released Every Week Is Another Big Scam...To Keep The Giant Wheel....Moving...Without Slowing Down The Pace Of Various Industries....Major Among Them Being Financials & Markets

Funniest One Is FED Meetings...First They Will Release The Outcome Of The Meeting & The Language...Then They Have Another Schedule To Release The Minutes Of That Meeting...Beige Book

SavantGarde
Dear Savant

Soon first they may come out enact the body language at the meeting, then next day release the words and so on. Then the media can analyse the body language for us...
The Fed chairman did not sit next to his deputy, The Deputy shoulders were slumping when discussing interest rates...

TT

SavantGarde

Hi TT,

Yeah.....If They Didnt Get An Unanimous Votes There Will Be Speculation Who Was The Dissenter...Goes On & On....

Anyways, I Went Through Your Red-Line Strategy...The First Few Posts & Last One In Reply To Murthy, When You Started The Thread.....Was Going To Post Something Over The Weekend.

Anyways...It Is An Excellent Strategy With Good Risk Reward...Dont Get Into Trying To Optimize It In Terms Of Payoff Under various Conditions....Cause Any Optimization Based On Present Trend Will Look Quite Something Else In A Different Market Condition....That Is Why...Simple Middle Ground Is Best...For Most Market Conditions....As Outlined In Your First Post...Do Not Over Analyze It & Run It To The Ground....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant

Soon first they may come out enact the body language at the meeting, then next day release the words and so on. Then the media can analyse the body language for us...
The Fed chairman did not sit next to his deputy, The Deputy shoulders were slumping when discussing interest rates...

TT

Dear Savantji,

I need an urgent advice from you, as to what is our view of the markets for the upcoming days.

Today, with heavy weight reliance falling sharply caused Nifty not to rise in the way all other markets rose.
Now, Dow has fallen by almost 100 points as I write this, which is worrying me.

I am still bullish for the market long as 4900 and then finally 4780 is protected.

In fact, I took a positional trade after an initial triangle breakout, long term rounding bottom (or C&H), and then finally a double bottom formed around 4900 level with intermediary top at 5100 which broke, and should have given the target of 5300.

And now specially when an 'INVERTED HAMMER' has been formed today, which should logically hold down the current fall in index, and a bullish candle on Monday (which has to overcome Dow induced fall) will confirm the start of uptrend again.
So, what is your view about those levels, shall I still let my position rolling in, or close down in panic if the levels around 4900 get in danger?
Your view will be highly appreciated by me.

Thanks
Vaibhav

Prabhan

Question at 3.27 is not it too late must have given him some more time to ans:confused::confused:
Hi PT,
Yea agree..completly..actually thought of holding it also if 5060+ is not achieved but got confused and though of asking sirjee....but by the time I can access internet, it was already 3.25..but still asked...anywaz...
I am holding 2lots of MNF at avg price of 5006...

SavantGarde

Hi Prabhan,

Anyways HOLD Your MNFs...Will Post The Levels For Booking Quick Profits Tomorrow...Even If You Dont....It Will Be Ok To HOLD On...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi PT,
Yea agree..completly..actually thought of holding it also if 5060+ is not achieved but got confused and though of asking sirjee....but by the time I can access internet, it was already 3.25..but still asked...anywaz...
I am holding 2lots of MNF at avg price of 5006...

Hi SG,

I am trading Minifty future in intraday. On 26-10-09, which month's future 29th Oct09 or 26th Nov09 is advisable for intraday trading? If minifty is not advisable, Can I go for "call". Your valuable advise & range to enter/exit is requested.

My present capital is 10k only. From end Sep09, I was trading in cash mkt & then started Minifty. My net loss (including brokerage) is Rs.(-)1684.72 for last 1 month of trading. I am paying for my learing & no fear for failing in trading. I will come out good in shorter time for which advise from you & other seniors are required.

Regards,
Keerthi

Status
Not open for further replies.