Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything That Is Taken In Excess Is Poison...Case In Point Even If You Drink Too Much Water It Will Kill You....Understand..It Doesnt Have To Be Some Small Bottle Labelled 'Poison'

Get Out Of This Addiction Of That You Have To Do Something Everyday...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SG sir ,
Well quoted. And the news is - Markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has allowed stock exchanges to extend the trade timing from 10-3.30 p.m to between 9 a.m and 5 p.m.

SavantGarde

Hi Rajesh,

I Wish They Would Delay The Opening But Keep The Closing Atleast Till 30 Mins. Into U.S. Market Opening....That Would Have Reduced Some Manipulation...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SG sir ,
Well quoted. And the news is - Markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has allowed stock exchanges to extend the trade timing from 10-3.30 p.m to between 9 a.m and 5 p.m.

AlokTewari

Padhugvn,

You Know What Is The Definition Of Poison...

Anyways Not Looking For An Answer From You...Let Me Elaborate On It...

Anything That Is Taken In Excess Is Poison...Case In Point Even If You Drink Too Much Water It Will Kill You....Understand..It Doesnt Have To Be Some Small Bottle Labelled 'Poison'

Get Out Of This Addiction Of That You Have To Do Something Everyday...
Relax...Next Week If Not Before Expiry Atleast On Expiry There Will Some Opportunites...

NO....You May Not Pickup BHARTI NOV. CA Toaday Or Even On Monday...:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
SG,

Bravo !!! This is one of the best definition of Poison I have ever seen. Your explaination is par excellence.

Cheers !!!

Alok Tewari

enygma

My 2 cents on this -

The last half hour trading is more of a guesswork on how the global markets will look like at the start of trading next day. The Asian markets that open before us are mostly influenced by the closing in the US markets. So there is certain amount of manipulation that goes on as people take positions for the next day, depending upon their view of how US markets will fare. Often, US futures turn out to be misleading and hence if we close after US markets start, some amount of this guesswork and manipulation would not happen.

For example, it seems yesterday some big players were playing for a further fall in the US markets but that did not happen and hence all the Reliance drag today and what not ...

Regards,
Enygma.

Hi Savant,

Please enlighten.

As usual please bear with me if the question is silly

-Monk

enygma

It seems they are more interested in taking some business away from SGX. Warped logic - given the amount of trading and open interest figures there ...

Regards,
Enygma.

Hi Rajesh,

I Wish They Would Delay The Opening But Keep The Closing Atleast Till 30 Mins. Into U.S. Market Opening....That Would Have Reduced Some Manipulation...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Monk,

It Is Like Several Pair Trades At The Same Time By Same Set Of Market Makers Who Perhaps Have More Knowledge In Determining The Trend Of Markets That Have Yet To Open After Our Markets Close...

Entities Moving The Market Here Arent Any Different From The Ones Operating In China, Other Asian Countries, Euro Zone & U.S....As A Result They Have Vast Amount Of Resources At Their Disposal....To Create Situations That Suit Their Positions...It Is Much Easier To Do In The EMs Than In Developed Markets....

While I Do Not Have Any Concrete Evidence, Simple Example..Of DOW Jones Futures Which According To Me Is Manipulated Before The U.S Markets Start...How Many Times Have We Witnessed It Shows Major Red While Our Markets Are On...& Soon After Our Market Closing...We Suddenly...See DOW Futures In Positive...Although Am Aware Of The Calculations Are Supposed To Be Derived....I Still Strongly Feel That It Is Manipulated...Before The U.S. Markets Open.

Let's Take The Example...Of HARDY News Abandoning One Of The Wells...I Mean...Are They Suppose To Find Oil Or Gas In Every Hole They Dig...What A Idiotic...Flash That Was...You Should Have Seen The Idiot Cartoon From UK Talking On The Channel...To Really Believe What A Stupid & Desperate Move It Was To Suit Some Influential Market Makers....

If I Didnt Hate Typing I Would Have Written...Some More...Think I Have Managed To Get Across...The Essence...Through This Rambling....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

Please enlighten.

As usual please bear with me if the question is silly

-Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.