R2	5139.50	S2	5087.20
R3	5151.10	S3	5075.60
R4	5162.70	S4	5034.90
R5	5183.10	S5	5023.30
R6	5203.40	S6	5011.70[/B][/SIZE]

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Dear Mr.SavantGarde,

Fabulous & fantastic levels for learners for intraday. To-day I thrilled by using for intraday mininifty. 3 success out of 4 trades (went short @ 5037 with SL at 5057, 20 points at 10.24am. Main reason is downtrend. Finally SL got triggered. I lost RS.400 in one trade. Did 3 another 3 trades with more caustiously I earned Rs.385 & net loss for the day is Rs.15, still I am learning!!!). I salute & thank you for your knowledge & support extended to us.

I am doing intraday minifty with crossover of SMA4 & SMA5 with BB(S9,2.00) in 5minTF. Confirming with 10min TF before using 3min TF for entrys & exits. This strategy I learned by reading this thread from post #1 to till date. Is this strategy is correct? Or anything I missed/overlooked. If not kindly inform me correct strategy for intraday.

Though I am using BB(S9,2), I am not clear about rules for this BB. Will you explain in detail with simple english? What I understood from reading this thread was,

(a) If Upper band is piercied & followed by Red bar, go for short & vice cersa for lower band.
(b) If upper band is piercied, exit from long & lower is pierced, exit from short.
(c) Many times I noticed that price is moving up along upper BB after touching/piercing and simlarly price moves down fast along lower BB after toucing/piercing.

Since (a) & (b) are contradicting with (c), I am confused with above understanding, your detailed explaination of rules will clear my confusion & same will help for others readers who are new to this trade.

Thanks in advance & regards,
Keerthi

Kindly refer below copied my earlier post #2470 dated 18-10-09 addressed to you (SG) for which no response from your end or any other seninors. I should not expect response for all my queries raised. Any response is "I am lucky to-day" & no response "No luck to-day". I pray & hope for more lucky days than unlocky days.

"Hi SG,

I am in the process of going thro' this thread from page 1 & post #1. In midway, I read your recommendation to start with minifty before venturing into NF for persons having less exposure to F&O.

I am a regular reader of this thread (atleast twice a day & looking for your recent posts). Very recently I started minifty (1 lot only & always take long first) to have exposure to F&O trading.

U R releasing PP & R1~R6 & S1~S6 levels for NF. How to relate this NF evels to minifty for day trading? Based on your instruction, I want to follow for my day trading of minifty for time being & after some time, if I am comfortable, I wll switch over to NF.

Kindly revert back with your comments & suggessions.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi"

To all viewers & respected Seniors,

If any thing wrongly indicated / asked in my queries or hurting any body in any manner, please revert back, I will correct myself & won't repated the same.

Thanks again
Keerthi

enygma

Keerthi,

Check out this thread for more details on trading using BBs -
http://www.traderji.com/equities/28224-trading-crossover-bb.html

You will find the rules for trading using BBs there.

Regards,
Enygma.

Dear Mr.SavantGarde,

Fabulous & fantastic levels for learners for intraday. To-day I thrilled by using for intraday mininifty. 3 success out of 4 trades (went short @ 5037 with SL at 5057, 20 points at 10.24am. Main reason is downtrend. Finally SL got triggered. I lost RS.400 in one trade. Did 3 another 3 trades with more caustiously I earned Rs.385 & net loss for the day is Rs.15, still I am learning!!!). I salute & thank you for your knowledge & support extended to us.

I am doing intraday minifty with crossover of SMA4 & SMA5 with BB(S9,2.00) in 5minTF. Confirming with 10min TF before using 3min TF for entrys & exits. This strategy I learned by reading this thread from post #1 to till date. Is this strategy is correct? Or anything I missed/overlooked. If not kindly inform me correct strategy for intraday.

Though I am using BB(S9,2), I am not clear about rules for this BB. Will you explain in detail with simple english? What I understood from reading this thread was,

(a) If Upper band is piercied & followed by Red bar, go for short & vice cersa for lower band.
(b) If upper band is piercied, exit from long & lower is pierced, exit from short.
(c) Many times I noticed that price is moving up along upper BB after touching/piercing and simlarly price moves down fast along lower BB after toucing/piercing.

Since (a) & (b) are contradicting with (c), I am confused with above understanding, your detailed explaination of rules will clear my confusion & same will help for others readers who are new to this trade.

Thanks in advance & regards,
Keerthi

Kindly refer below copied my earlier post #2470 dated 18-10-09 addressed to you (SG) for which no response from your end or any other seninors. I should not expect response for all my queries raised. Any response is "I am lucky to-day" & no response "No luck to-day". I pray & hope for more lucky days than unlocky days.

"Hi SG,

I am in the process of going thro' this thread from page 1 & post #1. In midway, I read your recommendation to start with minifty before venturing into NF for persons having less exposure to F&O.

I am a regular reader of this thread (atleast twice a day & looking for your recent posts). Very recently I started minifty (1 lot only & always take long first) to have exposure to F&O trading.

U R releasing PP & R1~R6 & S1~S6 levels for NF. How to relate this NF evels to minifty for day trading? Based on your instruction, I want to follow for my day trading of minifty for time being & after some time, if I am comfortable, I wll switch over to NF.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi"

If any thing wrongly indicated / asked in my queries or hurting any body in any manner, please revert back, I will correct myself & won't repated the same.

Thanks again
Keerthi

chaitanyagoa

Thanks again
Keerthi
Hello Keerthi,

1. If the Upper band is pierced by Green candle followed by a red candle, it doesn't necessarily mean to go Short. The above scenario indicates that the stock might be in the range before it continues its Upmove.... Vice versa for the Lower band.

2. For the Above scenario one can go short if the other Indicators Like 4/5 SMA ETC.... also indicate a trend change.

Your 3rd Point is valid with respect to the answer One. Bollinger Bands are only Supporting Indicators confirming the trend.... And should NOT be used as the Primary Indicators......

chaitanyagoa

Dear Mr.SavantGarde,
Hi SG,

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi"

Thanks again
Keerthi
Hello Keerthi,

With My limited knowledge, I will try My level Best to answer your Query

MiNifty is the same as the NIFTY .... the only difference is that it has 20 shares in a LOT compared to 50 In a NIFTY lot......:)

Now the Question is how to use the R's and S's by SG.......

This is what can be done..... when the markets starts have a look at the NIFTY levels and check which of the R's and S's are holding......

For Example, Consider S2 is Holding..... Meaning that the Nifty levels are bouncing back from the Support Level at S2 then One should go long at S2.... On the Contrary, If One of the resistances is holding Up then one should go Short....The Stop loss should be Just below the Holding Support level Or above the Holding Resistance Level.

Hope I have clarified your queries

Thanks

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points for 23rd October 2009

'JAI BABA'

BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points for 23rd Oct. 2009

Code:
[SIZE="3"][B]BNF CLOSE	9112.30

PIVOT		9212.50

R1	9283.80	S1	9198.10
R2	9355.00	S2	9183.70
R3	9383.70	S3	9155.00