Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Savant:

The kind of raving fans we all are of you, I believe it won't make a bit of difference even if, god forbid, this trade doesn't play out ideally but the reason I felt compelled to write, is the amazement I felt when I thought that fearless of any kink that may befall your stature, you have gone out on a limb here - just goes to demonstrate the difference between the two lots on this earth - contenders from pretenders. Quite candidly, I am partially in the second bucket myself because I hedge. In this post, you didn't AT ALL. Hats off to you!!!!

Kumar

Hi Keerthi, KalyaniSalem, Pooja, Amit, Padhugvn, Manjeet, Talisman, Chaitaayagoa, Murtaza, Aqua, SM & Those Interested In Options,

5400 CE NOV. Buy Between Rs.8-12

And Or

5300 CE NOV. Buy Between Rs.15-20

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

prasadam

what to do sir.

my fear is people may shouting spam, spam when I enter other threads. so, thought of hiding there. but, that place is also vacant now. so, wandering around......... :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Prasad,

PT Is There In The Mother Thread List & As far As You Are Concerned I Will Put Your Name In 'Priyanvada's Chit Chat Home' Thread....Have Yet To Post There...:D

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi Kumar,

October Has Been A Very Trying Month For All Friends Here...Some Have Been Having Nightmares Of Jan & Oct '08.

Therefore Had To Do A Bit Of Extra Digging Than, I Normally Am Used To

Yes...Belief & Conviction, There Is So Much More I See, Wish All That Was Visible On The Charts...But It Is Not Always The Case.

Risk Is Quite Minimal...Realistically I Would Put It In Fractions....But Rewards Perhaps Could Be Visible From As Early As This Friday...It's A Bit Of A No Brainer Taking Into Account Another 60-80 Points On The Downside....But The Bounce Back Should Be Quite Vigorous

'Always Have A Dream'

SavantGarde

Hi Savant:

The kind of raving fans we all are of you, I believe it won't make a bit of difference even if, god forbid, this trade doesn't play out ideally but the reason I felt compelled to write, is the amazement I felt when I thought that fearless of any kink that may befall your stature, you have gone out on a limb here - just goes to demonstrate the difference between the two lots on this earth - contenders from pretenders. Quite candidly, I am partially in the second bucket myself because I hedge. In this post, you didn't AT ALL. Hats off to you!!!!

Kumar

Words consistent with humble seers.

However, all I can say again is Wow!!

Kumar

Hi Kumar,

October Has Been A Very Trying Month For All Friends Here...Some Have Been Having Nightmares Of Jan & Oct '08.

Therefore Had To Do A Bit Of Extra Digging Than, I Normally Am Used To

Yes...Belief & Conviction, There Is So Much More I See, Wish All That Was Visible On The Charts...But It Is Not Always The Case.

Risk Is Quite Minimal...Realistically I Would Put It In Fractions....But Rewards Perhaps Could Be Visible From As Early As This Friday...It's A Bit Of A No Brainer Taking Into Account Another 60-80 Points On The Downside....But The Bounce Back Should Be Quite Vigorous

'Always Have A Dream'

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad,

Nobody Can Accuse You of Spamming...On The Contrary They Should Feel Honoured....

Anyways, Since You Are Already Trading 10 Lots Of NF At A Time...Therefore, It Is Not Only You But Also Enygma Who Has Been left Out Of The List.....)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

what to do sir.

my fear is people may shouting spam, spam when I enter other threads. so, thought of hiding there. but, that place is also vacant now. so, wandering around......... :lol::lol::lol:

talisman

Hi Savant:

Kumar
Hi Kumar,

I loved the way You put your thoughts into words...Quite simple yet fascinating to find such wordplay...

talisman

Oh, That goes without any second thought. I will not be the only one to understand and relate to those emotions. It was almost like you were representing collective voice of so many other forum members including me. -)

Apologies if my previous post conveyed otherwise.

Now, its a different matter, whenever I would express something like that he feels like saying, "Chal bachche..Bahut ho gaya...pehle dhang se trading karna seekh le..."...hehe...:p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.