Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Talisman, no apologies needed at all. I just wanted to emphasize the sincerity part of it, that's all.

Continued success in your trading!

Kumar

Oh, That goes without any second thought. I will not be the only one to understand and relate to those emotions. It was almost like you were representing collective voice of so many other forum members including me. -)

Apologies if my previous post conveyed otherwise.

Now, its a different matter, whenever I would express something like that he feels like saying, "Chal bachche..Bahut ho gaya...pehle dhang se trading karna seekh le..."...hehe...:p ;)

Prabhan

:(:( No sirjeee....someone told that its at 11..thts why got confused..:(:(:
Sources:
NDTV Profit:
The Reserve Bank of India in its credit policy has kept its policy rates steady, keeping its repo and reverse rates unchanged. But the central bank has increased its statutory liquidity ratio.

The hike in SLR will not impact liquidity, the RBI said.

The central bank has kept its reverse repo rates and repo rate unchanged at 3.25 per cent and at 4.75 per cent respectively.

However, the RBI has raised FY10 inflation forecast to 6.5 per cent vs earlier estimate of 6 per cent. But it has FY10 credit growth forecast cut to 18 per cent vs earlier estimate of 20 per cent.

Prabhan

Sources:
NDTV Profit:
The Reserve Bank of India in its credit policy has kept its policy rates steady, keeping its repo and reverse rates unchanged. But the central bank has increased its statutory liquidity ratio.

The hike in SLR will not impact liquidity, the RBI said.

The central bank has kept its reverse repo rates and repo rate unchanged at 3.25 per cent and at 4.75 per cent respectively.

However, the RBI has raised FY10 inflation forecast to 6.5 per cent vs earlier estimate of 6 per cent. But it has FY10 credit growth forecast cut to 18 per cent vs earlier estimate of 20 per cent.
Sirjee...this credit policy is good/bad news for me??:confused::confused:

(am I posting too many posts...??)

Last edited:

GuluGulu

Hi Savantji,

What will have effect of this Credit Policy on the market? I am novice to understand this RBI thingy.

Anyway, Bought 5400CE NOV @ around 12.50/- about 1/3rd of my target quantity. Should I wait more to add when price comes down? Do you think Nifty will go much lower? Please reply.

Regards,
GG

SavantGarde

Hi GG,

Mostly Interpreted By Market Makers To Suit Their Positions....:)
On The Face Of It Whatever I Know, It Is A Positive..There Shouldn't Be Any Surprise That They Will Start Tightening Going Forward....

RBI Has Announced More Changes....Without A Scheduled Meeting Than During Policy Meetings....Therefore One Should Always Be Prepared For Such Things Before The Next Scheduled Meeting....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savantji,

What will have effect of this Credit Policy on the market? I am novice to understand this RBI thingy.

Anyway, Bought 5400CE NOV @ around 12.50/- about 1/3rd of my target quantity. Should I wait more to add when price comes down? Do you think Nifty will go much lower? Please reply.

Regards,
GG

Status
Not open for further replies.