NIFTY Options trade : Why and what-if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

I think they(FII) are also in Traderji.com what ever strategy we guys are posting, they will get that what will be SL for that strategy..and they ensure that SL price should Hit...

That is the reason...now a day's some great strategy like NR7, 3-15 are not performing well...

:D
315 working excellent!! Do something that is not written here, we dupe the FII's.. he he he..... lolz.. :D :p ;)

linkon7

net cost of balance 5400-5600 long strangle

cost of 5400 put = 83 (previous cost of 5400-5700) - 34 ( exit price of 5700 call) = 49

cost of 5600 call = 45

cost of 5400-5600 = 45+ 49 = 94

exit price of 75% qty = 120

profit = 120 - 94 = 26

Effective cost of 25% holding of 5400-5600 = 16 ( 94 - 78(26 x 3) )

still holding 5300 put made low of 21... sl at 18... or 5593...which ever comes first...

Last edited:

jagankris

I think they(FII) are also in Traderji.com what ever strategy we guys are posting, they will get that what will be SL for that strategy..and they ensure that SL price should Hit...

That is the reason...now a day's some great strategy like NR7, 3-15 are not performing well...

1) 315 - will get whipped during sideways - No wonder.
But compensated with position sizing.

2)NR7 - volatility expansion has to happen.

Please can you explain the failures of the same.

linkon7

nr7 works... Logic is too sound for it not to work....!

even on intraday,... i remember a post from st da long time back where he used nr7 to isolate high probability trade....!

315 in my opinion needs some work. Ideal scenario would be to break it down to intraday time frame... like 10 min bars..that way stop loss would be smaller and if we end up having a 2% move day, entry would not be at the end of the range... again, i have never done any brainstorming regarding 315 and am not in a position to comment...

linkon7

so far..we had a good reason to move higher... we opened above yesterday's high... all bears were waiting to exit shorts..and suddenly bulls decide to book profit...

doesnt look good so far...

my key level are below 5534 and above 5580...in between...no trade....

linkon7

added 5600 call at 66...

sl at 5534 for this intraday trade to 5571...

Status
Not open for further replies.